• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 abrotherbear

abrotherbear

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Hi, i'm constantly getting an error when running dyndolod, "[00:02:04.311] Exception in unit process line 85: Can not copy [REFR:000F4FEC] (places SNineDivine [STAT:0008E2DE] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeMountainside [CELL:00009237] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -15,27)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13810)" even after attempting to fix it myself. The bug report is below and i'm pretty sure ELFX-Exteriors is the last plugin effecting it. 

Attached Files

Edited by abrotherbear, 04 December 2018 - 03:56 PM.

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:14 PM

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: Often caused by a broken bashed patch. Use a newer Wrye Bash version to create the patch or do not use the merge patches option. 

A: There might be plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help. 

If problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt or copy and paste the message window.

Edited by sheson, 04 December 2018 - 04:16 PM.

#3 abrotherbear

abrotherbear

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Alright, ill try this. Thanks for the response

#4 abrotherbear

abrotherbear

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:04 PM

It didn't work. I checked, and fixed, errors and got the latest wyre bash.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Log.txt   172.29KB   1 downloads

Edited by abrotherbear, 04 December 2018 - 05:10 PM.

#5 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:07 PM

It didn't work. I checked, and fixed, errors and got the latest wyre bash.

Generate LOD with the Bashed patch removed. If it runs through without errors, the patch is broken. The latest version can be download from its Discord #wip-builds.

If problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt or copy and paste the message window.

Edit: The log you posted shows that there are a plugins with deleted references. That are some type of error that the xEdit error check should show. Those plugins should be cleaned.

Edited by sheson, 04 December 2018 - 05:23 PM.

#6 abrotherbear

abrotherbear

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:25 PM

Wow. I cant believe i didn't think of that. It worked thankfully. Thanks Sheson for bearing with me! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users