17 replies to this topic

#16 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:57 AM

So it appears by creating Overwrite as a mod and loading it everything is fixed. Even smaller issues with my LOD are gone.

Am I safe to delete the loose files in Overwrite or should I just keep it as a mod? My Creation Club mods are also stored in Overwrite for some reason.

If the Overwrite folder contains LOD files, which should be overwritten by the output from DynDOLOD anyways, they can be deleted, as they serve no purpose.

Typically the Overwrite folder of MO should be treated like a temporary folder. As mentioned, new files end up there after running an executable from within MO.

Typically the files should be moved into mod folders or be deleted. It entirely depends on the files and how they go there. Only you know and decide.

Ask questions how to use a specific mod manager or its features at the appropriate forum for the mod manager or refer to its documentation.

Edited by sheson, 12 December 2018 - 10:58 AM.

#17 PierreDespereaux

PierreDespereaux

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:04 AM

If the Overwrite folder contains LOD files, which should be overwritten by the output from DynDOLOD anyways, they can be deleted, as they serve no purpose.

Typically the Overwrite folder of MO should be treated like a temporary folder. As mentioned, new files end up there after running an executable from within MO.

Typically the files should be moved into mod folders or be deleted. It entirely depends on the files and how they go there. Only you know and decide.

Ask questions how to use a specific mod manager or its features at the appropriate forum for the mod manager or refer to its documentation.

Okay! Well it seems my problems have been fixed on the DynDOLOD side of things.

Thanks a ton Sheson, I'll be sure to give you my secondborn too.

#18 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:56 AM

Thanks and Enjoy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lod, dyndolod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users