• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MasterKeef

MasterKeef

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

Hi all! Thanks in advanced to everyone helping. I followed the STEP Extended Baseline, I made sure not to veer from the path. That being said, upon start up I had two CTD's while on the wagon, heading to my death. Then the 3rd attempt I made it to character creation without a CTD, but in character creation my guy was wearing an Iron Helmet. I'm not sure where I messed up, but from what I was reading it's most likely my Load Order. I'll provide as much info as I can, if more is needed just ask please. EDIT: Oh, and loading screen will sometimes be infinite.

Load Order

Skyrim.ini

Skyrimprefs.ini

Enblocal.ini

modlist.txt

Edited by MasterKeef, 11 December 2018 - 09:11 PM.

#2 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:33 PM

The plugin list doesn't look quite right to me. Specifically, these mods at the bottom of your load order should be merged into the bashed patch so they should not be checked/active in the right pane.

115 73 Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
116 74 Traps Make Noise.esp
117 75 RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
118 76 randomthunder.esp
119 77 Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
120 78 Paralyze.esp
121 79 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
122 7a LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
123 7b Lepidoptera Of Skyrim DLC1.esp
124 7c GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

#3 MasterKeef

MasterKeef

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:27 AM

Ok, I ran a batched patch when STEP told me too and it deactived some mods that were merged into the batched patch. For some reason they somehow all became active again, beside two, Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp and Dead Body Collision.esp. Those two are not checked.

I'll try again tomorrow evening with the mods you have listed unchecked. I'll post my results afterwards.

#4 MasterKeef

MasterKeef

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:17 PM

That seemed to help, Iron Helmet is gone and no CTD. It seems to freeze though in the same spot, right after Alduin flys into Helgen and shouts, it freezes (twice in a row so far).

#5 MasterKeef

MasterKeef

Prisoner

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:28 PM

Ok, I didn't have the right LOOT so i couldn't declare my global priorites for two mods. I decided to activate all my plugins, ran LOOT with all priorities and load after corrected, made a new bashed patch and DSR Patch. Ran LOOT one last time then logged into the game. The game loaded faster and seem to run smoother. Got to the Char Gen screen and baam! Stupid Iron Helmet is back. -.-

Here's my updated Load Order

Load Order

I noticed even with ELE_Legnedary_Lite.esp set to global priority 45, it still shows up at the bottom. Along with RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp is supposed to be at 30 but it's not. How do I fix this? I'm thinking this might be the problem

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:13 PM

The iron helmet is caused by one of the mods in the list. It happens randomly and the mod author has not been able to correct it. For now, I would suggest just going through the opening area. Once your out of the cave you can unequip, open the console, and type in "showracemenu". This will allow you to design your character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users