Immersive College of Winterhold wont save after clean

skaf24

Question

Hello everyone,

I came here because I have been searching and trying to figure out why I can't save this esp after running it through tes5edit. I just installed and cleaned Dual Sheath Redux and Complete Crafting Overhaul with no hiccups. But when I try to clean Immersive College it will not save. I am using MO and have tried reinstalling it, then deleting, downloading, and installing again. Which still gave me dirty plugin in LOOT. I run TES5edit, apply filter for cleaning, undelete/disable ref, remove identical to master, and then when I close TES5Edit it just says closing files. I get no save changes window. I don't know what is causing this. I don't think it is my tes5edit program because I just cleaned another 2 mods before this one. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know what logs you would need so please let me know if any are needed.

5 answers to this question

The last two lines shows that TES5Edit undeleted 0 records and removed 0 ITM records. This means the mod is unchanged so there is nothing to save.

[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 18034, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 18034, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00