• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simslim3232

simslim3232

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:18 PM

The same exact issue as the last post but Snakemiltia actually put his load order solution help would be much appreciated been at it for a couple days now.

So i've encountered an unusual problem. When I leave vault 101 there is a point where once a walk past the game essentially breaks. Containers will animate when interacted with but not actually open, and the esc menu won't come up. These things all work inside Vault 101 and about 10' outside of it. Once I walk further away then that the problems arise. Also there is a cluster of red and white exclamation marks (missing textures i think) in the Springvale playground that I can see. Any suggestions for where to start would be appreciated.

#2 Kelmych

Kelmych

Emperor

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

I've noticed that after I initially leave vault 101 the game engine uses a lot of resources for a minute or so and after that it goes back to normal usage. I have, over the years, run the game on computers with varied capabilities but I have not had the problems that you mention.

Here is the load order in my current profile. Note that I sometimes use this profile for testing as well as playing the game.

CPD load order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users