Photo

Typo or intentional? "Verdant - Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lionheart2243

lionheart2243

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:43 PM

So I'm nearing the end of this beastly process and the first step of the Trees And Flora Merged section of the Merge page says to separate a few ESPs and an INI into a new "Trees and Flora esps" folder, but one of the listed ESPs is "Verdant - Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp". Is the second "Verdant -" a typo, or should I be renaming it?

I'm using the latest stable build guide and there's no mention there of renaming it, and I also noticed in the Dev version of the Merge guide that BOTH the ESP and the INI have "Verdant - Verdant -" in their names.

Normally in this situation I'd refer to the youtube guide, but that was pre-Verdant so there's no mention of it.

To make matters more confusing, if I leave the names alone, then the post-merge INI and the original INI both still exist in the new merge's folder. Both INIs contain the same data, so I'm thinking I should delete the original and keep the renamed one created by the merge? And that's all assuming "Verdant - Verdant -" is a typo, so it's hard for me to tell what direction to go.

#2 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:42 AM

it a typo leave the names alone. post merge you cna remove the Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.ini

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users