STEP 3.0 Development Progress - January 2019

TechAngel85

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't make it easy to find. Cannot find it on your user or by searching for STEP there. I filter in mod lists, still just brought to STEP texture pack. Which has no link to the list. Cannot find it in the 21 mod lists that are shown. Went to "show all mod lists", checked there. Is not there. 

I wish I was overexaggerating, but this is genuinely infuriating. 

Well, it's not released officially, so making it easy to find is not an objective at this time ;)

@Greg @Luisangre: Thanks for the guidance.

• 1 month later...

Just re-downloaded Skyrim after a while away and looking forward to modding it again. it appears I will need to download SSE as well for the v3 of STEP. (something I have been waiting for the modding community to build around before doing)

Cant wait for v3 to be ready. Thanks for all your hard work on these guides and for making modding fun.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still working on the CMS development and going through another iteration. Very soon we will be bringing over general staff and guide-contributing members to port and update existing site content from the wiki.

I'd be more specific, but I don't want to disappoint!

We are still working on the CMS development and going through another iteration. Very soon we will be bringing over general staff and guide-contributing members to port and update existing site content from the wiki.

I'd be more specific, but I don't want to disappoint!

Dont worry u can never disappoint (Exept when u say we give up and delete it all).

So take your time and make it how u want it to be and work. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived