STEP 3.0 Development Progress - January 2019

TechAngel85

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, we may be in need of a knowledgeable Ruby on Rails developer

I've learned many programming languages over the years, but have no knowledge of Ruby, or that server-side web application framework.  I could learn about it, but that would not fill your need for a knowledgeable developer.  If I can help search for one, let me know.

I've learned many programming languages over the years, but have no knowledge of Ruby, or that server-side web application framework.  I could learn about it, but that would not fill your need for a knowledgeable developer.  If I can help search for one, let me know.

I can handle the server ops side of things, so that's not a limiting factor ... just Rails and Angular JS.

• 1 month later...

There is a chance, but it largely depends on Mator's ability to develop the remainder of the functionality and my own time in getting the server set up with outage redundancy, smooth deployment methods, etc. We are currently in beta testing of our new test site with about 8 staff and authors taking a test drive. Lots of good feedback, but lots of new requirements being found and addressed.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, how's the development going?

It's going well. We have guide authors in now for a bit of a beta run with the new CMS. They're busy converting their guides to the new system, while helping us refine it by providing feedback. They've all be very helpful to development!

It's going well. We have guide authors in now for a bit of a beta run with the new CMS. They're busy converting their guides to the new system, while helping us refine it by providing feedback. They've all be very helpful to development!

So it would be possible, that we can get STEP 3.0 this Year? :D I need to spread the good News. 32 GB Ram, M2NVme and RTX2070 Super are waiting for it :D

Archived