• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rooker

Rooker

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:15 AM

I ran DynDOLOD several months ago when I had Skyrim installed on a standalone SSD for games (F:). Everything worked fine the first time I did this. I've now installed a much larger SSD, moved Windows and moved my games to it. So Skyrim is installed to C: now (at C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim). I'm trying to update DynDOLOD because I changed one of the mods DynDOLOD.esp made a master, but texgen and dyndolod both keep trying to read from the old file path for Skyrim and I can't find where it's saving this old information to change or delete it. DynDOLOD_settings.ini doesn't have any file paths listed in it.

It shows me this and stops.

[00:00:00.086]    TexGen based on xEdit x64 (2DFE4407) starting session 2019-01-07 01:03:22
[00:00:00.091]    Using Skyrim Data Path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\
[00:00:00.095]    Using Backup Path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\TES5Edit Backups\
[00:00:00.098]    Using Cache Path: C:\Users\Rooker\Desktop\Skyrim Folder\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\
[00:00:00.101]    Using ini: C:\Users\Rooker\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini
[00:00:00.107]    Using save path: C:\Users\Rooker\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\
[00:00:00.112]    Using plugin list: C:\Users\Rooker\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Plugins.txt
[00:00:00.117]    Using settings file: C:\Users\Rooker\AppData\Local\Skyrim\DynDOLOD_settings.ini
[00:00:00.122]    Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Rooker\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Plugins.txt
[00:00:00.137]    Fatal: Error loading plugin list: <EDirectoryNotFoundException: The specified path was not found>

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 04:32 AM

Start the games launcher SkyrimLauncher.exe once, so it updates the path info in the Windows registry. 

#3 Rooker

Rooker

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

*facepalm*

Well there it is. I thought Steam took care of that already since everything else has been working fine. Thanks.

#4 AlternativeShit

AlternativeShit

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:54 PM

Hey ! So I have the exact same issue, except starting the game launcher SkyrimLauncher.exe doesn't solve it for me... TexGen and Dyndolod still try to read from wrong path.

I have the same exact error message than the author.

And my game is in D:/

How could I change the path ?

#5 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:37 PM

Hey ! So I have the exact same issue

You obviously do not have the same issue or the same solution would apply. Maybe post the log and what you did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users