• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noah33

noah33

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:59 PM

I've searched for this specific error here and couldn't find any help. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Details are in the text files I attached.

Exception in unit userscript line 331: Error: One or more errors occurred
        Error: Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\Imaging\Imaging.pas, line 1168)

Attached Files

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

Looks like one or more of the textures being used for the atlas have a problem of some sort. Could be an invalid file format. It could also be a problem with extracting valid data from BSA.

The file ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_tamriel_textures_used.txt contains a list of all textures used for the atlas to check.

Might have to do with Skyrim potentially not being a valid Steam game.

Edited by sheson, 07 January 2019 - 04:02 PM.

#3 noah33

noah33

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:16 AM

OK, So I finally found out what was causing the problem. It was the 7.2 update for this mod : https://www.nexusmod...tab=description

Once I Uninstalled the 7.2 Update (reverting back to 7.0) everything worked fine.

#4 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:46 PM

The update archive contains just 3 textures that are all in a valid format. Maybe the download or more likely the extraction of the textures from the archive might have been incomplete resulting in corrupted files.

Opening the files in an image viewer or program that supports dds textures would be a way to test if they look OK. Also comparing the file size of the extracted files with the ones in the archive would help to notice incomplete extraction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users