High Hrothgar windows suddenly stopped glowing

nzane

Question

They used to glow in the distance but they don't anymore, im using the same Dyndolod.esp , Esm, Output that I was using when they were properly glowing, nothing changed.

MO2 does not show overrides , what could conflict with this exactly? I need help tackling whichever mod causes this but I've no clue as to what asset the windows for high hrothgar use.

2 answers to this question

The first troubleshooting step would be to see if the full model building itself still has glowing windows and if they are yellowish.

The second test would be to see if the glow LOD model is still being loaded. For that use tfc in console and fly close to the building. Do that with with working glow LOD windows first, you will see the windows are hovering right before the LOD model of the building itself.

If they don't check if a mod/plugin other than DynDOLOD changes the building itself.

The first troubleshooting step would be to see if the full model building itself still has glowing windows and if they are yellowish.

The second test would be to see if the glow LOD model is still being loaded. For that use tfc in console and fly close to the building. Do that with with working glow LOD windows first, you will see the windows are hovering right before the LOD model of the building itself.

If they don't check if a mod/plugin other than DynDOLOD changes the building itself.

I went there with tcl, from whiterun, lights still were off , the lights popped there when I arrived and I slowly walked backwards , this time how ever the LOD seems to be fixed by doing this... I went almost to white run and it was still there, then I opened up the map and fast traveled to Whiterun but the real interior, and the glow was visible, I think it worked, However Im a bit curious as to what exactly could have broke this, cause I tried quiting the game , fast travelling,  re generate LODs and what not and nothing worked , but when I did this, it started working again apparently D:

Thanks for the reply, it helped neverhteless cause it seems to be fixed now ^^

Edited by nzane