Exception in unit userscript line 331: Access violation at address

NikusCraft

Question

Hello there.

I keep getting this error when generating lod for skyrim legendary: 

Exception in unit userscript line 331: Access violation at address 00FD9015 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000000

I have already allowed this program in the antivirus.

And I followed gameroets  guide on how to install this.

Everything works well until 15min and 3 seconds. I get this error. It seems as if it generates all files except for .esp, I might be wrong though.

This is how it goes:

Master in DLC2SolstheimWorld found

Error: Record  not assigned for DynDOLOD.esp

Exception in unit userscript line 331: Access violation at address 00FD9015 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000000

and thats it

What am I doing wrong?

Here is the bug report. bugreport.txt

3 answers to this question

A: Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help. 

A: If problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt (if it exists) and ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt or a screenshot of the error to https://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ 

Edited by sheson

Finally! Managed to fix this error. The problem was with realistic needs and desiases mod. It was adding a world for dyndolod in solstheim, which it shouldn't. Unchecking it made dyndolod finish it's work without any errors. Thank you for the help!

That could have been solved faster if you had posted the entire contents of the log.

I could swear I reported that bug at the mods page a long time ago and it was fixed. Not sure what Skyrim version though. Maybe it was another mod though with a similar problem.

I suggest to remove the invalid worldspace completely from the plugin.