MO2 Will not run any programs.

Fabricated101

Question

Hey, so recently MO2 hasn't been able to run any of my programs, (FNIS, SKSE, Body Editor, etc.) Every time I would click run, a blank box would appear and MO would not respond and be forced to quit. I don't know what's causing the problem. Weird thing is I was playing before this happened. I save the game and quit. Was gone for about an hour or so, and then I come back and this problem started happening. Any ideas as to what I need to do to fix this? I uninstalled and reinstalled MO but that didn't fix the problem. Any help would be great.

1 answer to this question

The most likely suspect is overzealous antivirus software pulling the rug out from under Mod Organizer so I would start there first. If disabling the antivirus software doesn't help, you might look to see if anything in the logs (I think the most recent mo_interface*.log and usvfs*.log) or post them on a site like pastebin and post the links here. Note that you'll need to go into MO configuration, change the log level to Debug or Verbose, and reproduce the crash to get the log detail required. Don't forget to change the log level back to default when done.