Photo

XxAwesome PotionsxX + CACO Patch for LE?

xxawesome_potionsxx awesome potions caco patch skyrim

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:46 PM

I created my own, but I get CTDs when opening the retort... Then I heard there was one already for LE. However, when I  searched, I can only find the SSE version (which was converted from the LE version).

I've been looking for it everywhere for it for over any hour (found a couple broken links, but that's about it).

Anyone know where it is/where I can find it?

#2 DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:43 PM

BUMP

Also, if I can't be found, how would I go about changing the converted .esp back to LE

#3 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:28 AM

Have never heard of the potions mod you mention, but if you can't find it on Nexus, then I have no idea where else to look, honestly.

As to back-converting, if you can run the CK for Skyrim (LE, not SSE), you MIGHT be able to do it by loading it in then saving... kind of the way you'd convert from LE to SE, but using the Skyrim LE CK settings instead of loading into SSE CK. Honestly, no idea if this would work... but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

Since you did find an SSE version, perhaps a question or two on that mod page might be a better place to ask about the LE version?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xxawesome_potionsxx, awesome potions, caco, patch, skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users