DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

No, Dyndolod is not overwriting 000F2CAB. And since those staves are present in 000F2CAB, hence it can be deduced that dyndolod has nothing to do with those staves.

I have attached the referenced_by tab for one of the staves. (it's the same for all others)

Only Meshes\Weapons\Staff01\Staff01.nif is changed by ussep.

Saving and loading makes no difference.

Honestly, I'm myself baffled as to how disabling dyndolod.esp could cure this issue, but strangely, it does. I believe this issue is not worth the headache. Stupid skyrim ! I'll use tcl to get those staves anyway.

And THANKS A LOT sheson, for going out of your way to help me. Thanks again !

It could be resource issue. Test if hiding the only meshes/textures folders from output makes a difference. Then test if only disabling the DynDOLOD.esp makes a difference. Then both DynDOLOD plugins.

If it seems to be the plugins, test if removing the (maybe somehow related) entire LabyrinthianMazeWorld 00104217 from the DynDOLOD plugins makes a difference.

Those tests are simple enough to do, to see if we can narrow it down. I will install those listed plugins/mods the next few days and see if I can replicate any of this.

It could be resource issue. Test if hiding the only meshes/textures folders from output makes a difference. Then test if only disabling the DynDOLOD.esp makes a difference. Then both DynDOLOD plugins.

If it seems to be the plugins, test if removing the (maybe somehow related) entire LabyrinthianMazeWorld 00104217 from the DynDOLOD plugins makes a difference.

Those tests are simple enough to do, to see if we can narrow it down. I will install those listed plugins/mods the next few days and see if I can replicate any of this.

No, hiding meshes & textures don't fix it. Only disabling ".esp" fixes it, ".esm" has no effect. Removing labyrinthian world from esp fixes it though. 

Edited by zakee94

No, hiding meshes & textures don't fix it. Only disabling ".esp" fixes it, ".esm" has no effect. Removing labyrinthian world from esp fixes it though. 

Any plugin other than DynDOLOD or Unofficial Patch overwriting the worldspace 00104217 or the persistent CELL 0010421B

Can you post a screenshot of the unfolded persistent CELL in DynDOLOD.esp, so I can see all the records in addition to LabyrinthianMazeWorld_ShesonObject, LabyrinthianMazeWorld_Firstborn* and LabyrinthianMazeWorld_Minion*

I am interested in the ones ending with *_DynDOLOD_LOD

For the play through just continue with the data removed. It will be fine, the worldspace is small enough anyhow and only gets LOD because the Unofficial patch adds the lodsettings file. Should probably skip it anyways. I still like to understand what is happening though.

Edited by sheson

Any plugin other than DynDOLOD or Unofficial Patch overwriting the worldspace 00104217 or the persistent CELL 0010421B

Can you post a screenshot of the unfolded persistent CELL in DynDOLOD.esp, so I can see all the records in addition to LabyrinthianMazeWorld_ShesonObject, LabyrinthianMazeWorld_Firstborn* and LabyrinthianMazeWorld_Minion*

I am interested in the ones ending with *_DynDOLOD_LOD

For the play through just continue with the data removed. It will be fine, the worldspace is small enough anyhow and only gets LOD because the Unofficial patch adds the lodsettings file. Should probably skip it anyways. I still like to understand what is happening though.

Mods affecting 00104217 : ELFX, Skyrim Immersive creatures, Inigo

Mods affecting 0010421B : Inigo

Screenshot attached.

For playthrough, I deleted the data and I cleared Shalidor's Maze without any hiccups.  Thanks !

post-13887-0-76537700-1550414621_thumb.jpg

been using this with SkyrimVR since first release did a full reinstall cleared out all my mods now no matter what I get the Dyndolod Requires Plugins generated with message which in VR prevents you from going forward as it locks you in the home screen.

I 100% made sure to download both 2.54 resources and standalone.. i tried both from this site and the one on nexus same issue.. i use PapyrusUtil wasn't sure if that was issue so removed that same thing using the dyndolod dll. One thing I did notice was in the last release of resources some of the scripts are newer than the ones linked in the standalone scripts download but tried both ways and still same thing

Edited by AerowynX

been using this with SkyrimVR since first release did a full reinstall cleared out all my mods now no matter what I get the Dyndolod Requires Plugins generated with message which in VR prevents you from going forward as it locks you in the home screen.

I 100% made sure to download both 2.54 resources and standalone.. i tried both from this site and the one on nexus same issue.. i use PapyrusUtil wasn't sure if that was issue so removed that same thing using the dyndolod dll. One thing I did notice was in the last release of resources some of the scripts are newer than the ones linked in the standalone scripts download but tried both ways and still same thing

wouldn't let me edit this twice but anyway seems to only happen when you set IgnoreLargeReferences= to 1 so it doesn't make the ESM.. when it makes the ESM i don't get the error.. tried two more times to confirm and same result without ESM error shows up.. was never an issue before

wouldn't let me edit this twice but anyway seems to only happen when you set IgnoreLargeReferences= to 1 so it doesn't make the ESM.. when it makes the ESM i don't get the error.. tried two more times to confirm and same result without ESM error shows up.. was never an issue before

What version(s) for the plugin(s) does it show on the SkyUI MCM Information Page?

it says ESM version 2.45 and ESP just has a blank space next to it

When you check the DynDOLOD.esp description it ends with ... Version 2.45? For example in MO hover over the plugin in the right window. LOOT should just show DynDOLOD.esp 2.45

If that is the case, see what happens when you sort DynDOLOD.esp load as early as possible.

Edited by sheson

See what happens when you sort DynDOLOD.esp to load as early as possible / only enable the plugins required to be able to load DynDOLOD.esp 

same result guess ill just continue to use with the ESM.. not huge deal just odd this wasn't an issue previously

same result guess ill just continue to use with the ESM.. not huge deal just odd this wasn't an issue previously

Why would youstop in the middle of troubleshooting? Why not try to find out why some SKSE functions suddenly stop working in the middle of the load order? Something that only happens with Skyrim VR.

You reported earlier that the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM displays the version number for the ESM, but not for the ESP. So it seems that more or less the same functions to retrieve the version number work for one plugin but not the other.

Some of the next possible steps would be to enable papyrus logging to see if there are any kind of messages, generate a DynDOLOD LOD patch just for a basic load (vanilla style load order), test the used SKSE papayrus functions specifically with a couple custom scripts I could provide etc.

Why would youstop in the middle of troubleshooting? Why not try to find out why some SKSE functions suddenly stop working in the middle of the load order? Something that only happens with Skyrim VR.

You reported earlier that the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM displays the version number for the ESM, but not for the ESP. So it seems that more or less the same functions to retrieve the version number work for one plugin but not the other.

Some of the next possible steps would be to enable papyrus logging to see if there are any kind of messages, generate a DynDOLOD LOD patch just for a basic load (vanilla style load order), test the used SKSE papayrus functions specifically with a couple custom scripts I could provide etc.

mostly got several other issues i'm trying to troubleshoot as well the most pressing being a very odd huge FPS drop when adding new NPCs to city cells but not in other cells(also only seems to cause the drop when looking toward the center of the city).....also I rerar dyndolod over 50 times trying to figure out this issue to begin with.. i'm just happy to have it working and being able to play right now.. i can continue troubleshooting in a bit but all is working now at least even if the dyndolod.esp version won't display in the MCM and I need to use the ESM..