DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

mostly got several other issues i'm trying to troubleshoot as well the most pressing being a very odd huge FPS drop when adding new NPCs to city cells but not in other cells(also only seems to cause the drop when looking toward the center of the city).....also I rerar dyndolod over 50 times trying to figure out this issue to begin with.. i'm just happy to have it working and being able to play right now.. i can continue troubleshooting in a bit but all is working now at least even if the dyndolod.esp version won't display in the MCM and I need to use the ESM.. 

It is fine to continue over days and weeks. I just hate to leave this unsolved. Whenever you have time, enable papyrus logging in the INI and see if there are any errors showing from DynDOLOD in the log other than the message we already know. 

Hi ! I'm having a bit of an issue with Dyndolod,  I'm getting an error that says 'Error: Access violation at address 004B4B39 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Write of address 00000000"

Here is my bugreport.txt 
Here is my DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 

I have correctly installed the billboards for EVT and there doesn't seem to be any missing textures, I just followed settings provided by somerandomguy83 in EVT Classic's Doc Folderhttp://i.imgur.com/6KQHXJb.jpg 
Maybe 2048 is too high or something ? I'm not sure. I tried running the x64 version but it seems to hang after a while and get stuck way before the x32 one fails. 

I'd really appreciate some insight here, I'm really unsure as to how i should tackle this problem. 
Thanks ! :)

Hi ! I'm having a bit of an issue with Dyndolod,  I'm getting an error that says 'Error: Access violation at address 004B4B39 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Write of address 00000000"

Here is my bugreport.txt 

I have correctly installed the billboards for EVT and there doesn't seem to be any missing textures, I just followed settings provided by somerandomguy83 in EVT Classic's Doc Folderhttp://i.imgur.com/6KQHXJb.jpg 

Maybe 2048 is too high or something ? I'm not sure. I tried running the x64 version but it seems to hang after a while and get stuck way before the x32 one fails. 

I'd really appreciate some insight here, I'm really unsure as to how i should tackle this problem. 

Try with DynDOLOD 2.55. If that also has a problem, try with the default 512. 

Try with DynDOLOD 2.55. If that also has a problem, try with the default 512. 

Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply, I didn't even know there was a higher version out. However that one also failed for 2048. It did however work with 512 ! Good Enough ! Thanks ! 

Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply, I didn't even know there was a higher version out. However that one also failed for 2048. It did however work with 512 ! Good Enough ! Thanks ! 

I would be interested in the bugreport.txt version 2.55 created if you still have it.

Edited by sheson

Here is my bugreport.txt 

Having exactly the same error as you on 2.54. Works perfectly fine running at 512, when I try to run at 2048 it fails with the same error message.

When I ran 2.35 probably a year ago now, all of my lod level 4 was actually full model and the only pop in I had was grass and the shadow on the trees, the game looked amazing, was this due to Dyndolod settings or INI settings? I'd like to recreate it if I can.

Edited by Samphaa7

Having exactly the same error as you on 2.54. Works perfectly fine running at 512, when I try to run at 2048 it fails with the same error message.

When I ran 2.35 probably a year ago now, all of my lod level 4 was actually full model and the only pop in I had was grass and the shadow on the trees, the game looked amazing, was this due to Dyndolod settings or INI settings? I'd like to recreate it if I can.

Please upload the bugreport.txt and DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt from 2.55 if you have an error.

I am using DynDOLOD 2.55 and MO2 2.1.6 (release version).  My MO2 profiles are set to use profile-specific ini files (and games...) 

When I run TexGen64 (with the -sse arg.) the log files shows it "Using ini: C:\Users\(me)\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini"  Needless to say TexGen64 did not have a happy day...

How do I get DynDOLOD to use MO2's pathing?

Edited by croc

I am using DynDOLOD 2.55 and MO2 2.1.6 (release version).  My MO2 profiles are set to use profile-specific ini files (and games...) 

When I run TexGen64 (with the -sse arg.) the log files shows it "Using ini: C:\Users\(me)\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini"  Needless to say TexGen64 did not have a happy day...

How do I get DynDOLOD to use MO2's pathing?

I am not sure would the problem is supposed to be?

The path c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini is what the game and every tool uses.

If everything is setup correctly, MO maps profile specific INIs to that path when the game or the tools are started from MO.

Let me re-state the issue.  I have installed Dyndolod 2.55 and an running MO2 2.1.6 (release version)  I have added texgen64 as a tool with the -sse argument.  When I run TexGen I get an error msg. popup that says "An error occured while loading modules.  Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error."

I cannot find a 'message log'

Edited by croc

Let me re-state the issue.  I have installed Dyndolod 2.55 and an running MO2 2.1.6 (release version)  I have added texgen64 as a tool with the -sse argument.  When I run TexGen I get an error msg. popup that says "An error occured while loading modules.  Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error."

I cannot find a 'message log'

The message log is the message window were all the messages are printed, including "An error occured while loading modules.  Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error."

So simply check the message log lines above the error message for the error.

The message log will be saved to a log file in DynDOLOD\Logs\ when the program is closed.

When trying to generate LOD for Enderal, there's always "Exception in unit userscript line 331". Tried running it through MO and without any mod organizer. Any idea what could be the cause?

Read the rest of the messages after the error. Then do what it suggests.

[00:02:05.184] Exception in unit userscript line 331: One or more errors occurred

[00:02:05.184]

[00:02:05.184] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

[00:02:05.184] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_Enderal_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

[00:02:05.185] Error: One or more errors occurred

That's the last line before it stops working:

[00:02:04.826] Creating atlas textures C:\Users\David\Desktop\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Vyn.dds from 132 textures

[00:02:05.184] Exception in unit userscript line 331: One or more errors occurred
[00:02:05.184] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:02:05.184] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_Enderal_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:02:05.185] Error: One or more errors occurred

That's the last line before it stops working:

[00:02:04.826] Creating atlas textures C:\Users\David\Desktop\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Vyn.dds from 132 textures

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_Enderal_log.txt to official forum