DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

so seems 2.55 resolves the issue i was having with it saying wrong version of plugin when setting IgnoreLargeReferences to 1 in SkyrimVR:)

It really doesn't fix whatever happens with the SKE string or getmod description functions. I just added a backup method in case they fail. I hate doing that instead of fixing the cause. However, since I currently have no equipment to check myself and VR users are out of firstborns and the problem seems to be with SKSE I figured sooner or later it will show up somewhere else and someone else will have to look into it eventually anyways.

Edited by sheson

It really doesn't fix whatever happens with the SKE string or getmod description functions. I just added a backup method in case they fail. I hate doing that instead of fixing the cause. However, since I currently have no equipment to check myself and VR users are out of firstborns and the problem seems to be with SKSE I figured sooner or later it will show up somewhere else and someone else will have to look into it eventually anyways.

gotcha well at least the band-aid is working for now :)

I am getting an error when I try to open texgen or dyndolod. Both give me the error that they failed to load certain modules and that editing was disabled. It says to check the log, but I can't figure out what to fix. any help would be appreciated.

Well we can't check the log either without you posting it. This post might be helpful https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13894-dyndolod-beta-for-skyrim-special-edition-and-skyrim-vr-256/page-82?p=233251&do=findComment&comment=233251

I am getting an error when I try to open texgen or dyndolod. Both give me the error that they failed to load certain modules and that editing was disabled. It says to check the log, but I can't figure out what to fix. any help would be appreciated.

Since I had the same problem last night, I'll throw my two cent solution out here. I was overlooking the error inside 'Dyndolod/logs/TexGen_SSE_log.txt'.. I literally overlooked the error at least 5 times before I FINALLY went back one last time to check the log and the error was right there, staring me in the face the whole time.. TexGen_SSE_log.txt is where your error will be located, modkin. As well as an idea of what to do to remedy it. Scroll through the log (slowly) and you will most likely see an error pointing you to the mod giving you grief. I hope that helps, xxIon3wolf13xx. Cheers everyone !