DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Neat. I'm not really sure about finding all the formids myself, so I'll wait and see if any issues are found.

Thanks!

I use a script for that of course:

{
  apply script on a worldspace to create a list of overwrites
}

unit userscript;

const
  EDID = 'FXCreekFlatLong01'; //FXWaterfallThin2048x512

function Process(e: IInterface): integer;
var
  fid: Cardinal;
begin
  Result := 0;

if Signature(e) <> 'REFR' then
    Exit;

if EditorID(BaseRecord(e)) <> EDID then
    Exit;

fid := FormID(e) and $FFFFFF;

AddMessage('overwrite=' + Lowercase(GetFileName(GetFile(e))) + 
             ';' + IntToHex(fid, 8) + 
             ',NAME=' + EDID + '_NoBSOrderedNode');

end;

end.

And missed my chance to edit the post...sorry, how do I add new scripts for Dyndolod to run?

This is an xEdit script. Load mod in xEdit, then apply the script to the worldspace you want to scan.

It will print lines you can copy and paste to the *.patch file I mentioned earlier.

Run a second time after changing EDID = 'FXWaterfallThin2048x512';

DynDOLOD seems to be stuck at a texture, the window continues to show a texture path flickering on the top, it is also locked I had to close it via task manager, no other process was running only DynDOLODx64.

Logs attached.

Logs.7z

DynDOLOD seems to be stuck at a texture, the window continues to show a texture path flickering on the top, it is also locked I had to close it via task manager, no other process was running only DynDOLODx64.

Logs attached.

The log is only saved when you close DynDOLOD. You need to make a screenshot of the log messages before you kill it. In case the screenshot doesn't show it, what worldspace?

No, not using SFO.

Ok it's stuck at "textures\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_DLC..." (cannot see after that it goes out of the window).

Keeping it open now.

Edited by Project579

No, not using SFO.

Ok it's stuck at "textures\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_DLC..." (cannot see after that it goes out of the window).

Keeping it open now.

What mod supplies the billboards it is showing the missing _n.dds for? I am assuming you are generating 3D tree LOD with billboard fallback?

It is trying to save DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_DLC01SoulCairn.dds

Delete the entire Output folder before generating. Maybe an older version of that file already exists that can not be overwritten because another application is still accessing it. Maybe AntiVirus blocking, but unlikely.