DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Hi Sheson, I've been getting a CTD every time I attempt to use DynDO.

After some investigation, it seems related to encoding and the code page.

I had this exact issue in SSEEdit recently, but the devs over at xEdit discord were able to fix the issue very easily after figuring out it was a code page issue.

I don't have a log as I'm unable to actually load the program, is there anything I can provide that would help or do you know what the issue is?

Hi Sheson, I've been getting a CTD every time I attempt to use DynDO.

After some investigation, it seems related to encoding and the code page.

I had this exact issue in SSEEdit recently, but the devs over at xEdit discord were able to fix the issue very easily after figuring out it was a code page issue.

I don't have a log as I'm unable to actually load the program, is there anything I can provide that would help or do you know what the issue is?

Apply the same fix (whatever it is since you managed to be as vague and divulge as little information as possible) to DynDOLOD, which is just a slightly modified xEdit.

Ah, apologies I had no log but I do have a bug report, which has confirmed my suspicions that it's probably the same code page issue as xEdit.

I believe the fix has already been rolled into the latest version of xEdit.

https://pastebin.com/RdYZECaR

So you had the problem with xEdit 4.0.1 but it is fixed in xEdit 4.0.2?

I will push that update ASAP then.

That's right. Well, technically it was a hotfix to 4.0.2 just in case you're going off a downloaded copy, I think they stealth updated after I raised the issue with them. Thanks for the quick replies, I'll keep an eye out for future updates.

That's right. Well, technically it was a hotfix to 4.0.2 just in case you're going off a downloaded copy, I think they stealth updated after I raised the issue with them. Thanks for the quick replies, I'll keep an eye out for future updates.

Thanks. It will release it within the next 24 hours or so.

Does it generate DLC01SoulCairn if you run it all by itself? Or vice versa, does it complete all other worldspaces if you select all others but not DLC01SoulCairn?

If I selected just DLC01SoulCairn it works.

if I select everything but, it crashes. Do you want the new logs and bugreport.txt?

If I selected just DLC01SoulCairn it works.

if I select everything but, it crashes. Do you want the new logs and bugreport.txt?

Yes please.

Please test with version 2.58, there is a good chance it fixes the bug.

Edited by sheson

Hey, Sheson. First of all want to thank you for your incredible work. 

I have one issue at this moment with Whiterun's Dragonsreach Lod.

[spoiler=Dragonsreach lod]ExFBtE7.png

But on the other hand, DynDOLOD fixed my other issue with the bleak falls barrow lod:

[spoiler=Before]XdIL9lu.png

[spoiler=After]xXxS91L.png

So, thank you so much for your hard work.

P.S. Settings = High.

Edited by adelinadragonborn

Hey, Sheson. First of all want to thank you for your incredible work. 

I have one issue at this moment with Whiterun's Dragonsreach Lod.

Looks like you use Open Cities Skyrim, but did not generate LOD in usual two passes as explained in the Manual.

• +1 1

2.58 does not fix the issue, and might be worse, since it somehow used all 32 gb of ram on my pc and caused the entire system to crash. That's never happened before.

Bugreport: https://pastebin.com/vViNPDD8

log first half: https://pastebin.com/YpghtqHm

Second half: https://pastebin.com/UppmBrGa

Going to try again with Bruma disabled

Uhm, the log shows that the issue you reported earlier seems to be fixed. It has generated the object LOD atlas for Solstheim without a problem according to the new log.

The new log shows a problem while it tries to read existing tree LOD for BSHeartland. That is a different problem.

I suggest to enable tree LOD generation. There is no much not use to not do it, especially when the log say things like "xxxxxxxx not found. Generate tree LOD for this load order."

Edited by sheson