#1546 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:24 AM

Hey there.

Thanks for all the effort you've put in this mod.

I've just installed DynDOLOD following your instructions on both the opening post and the instructions provided on the .zip file and I'm following your guide on YouTube at the same time.

I'm having an issue while running this for the first time.

I've followed the instructions on the dialog box but yields the same result. I am positive I am using Standalone and Resources 2.65, along with the DLL and Scripts.

It seems it is looking for Skyrim normal edition instead of Special Edition.

What needs to be done?

From DynDOLOD_QuickStart.html

By default the tools start in Skyrim mode, which is the same as adding the -tes5 command line parameter. Add -sse as a command line parameter to DynDOLOD.exe/DynDOLODx64.exe or TexGen.exe/TexGenx64.exe to start the tools in Skyrim Special Edition mode. Add -tes5vr as a command line parameter to DynDOLOD.exe/DynDOLODx64.exe or TexGen.exe/TexGenx64.exe to start the tools in Skyrim VR mode. Add -enderal as a command line parameter to DynDOLOD.exe/DynDOLODx64.exe or TexGen.exe/TexGenx64.exe to start the tools in Enderal mode in case the Steam version is used. See DynDOLOD-Shortcut.txt for help.

From DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html:

Add -sse as a command line parameter to DynDOLOD.exe/DynDOLODx64.exe or TexGen.exe/TexGenx64.exe to start the tools in Skyrim Special Edition mode. See DynDOLOD-Shortcut.txt for help.

#1547 Korkov

Korkov

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:59 AM

/facepalm

Must have missed it. Been installing Skyrim SE and mods since Friday morning and read so many FAQs that by now I was only glancing at stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll proceed with DynDOLOD installation and let you know if I have missed something else.

Many thanks again, for both the reply AND keeping Skyrim mod scene interesting. :clap:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, special edition, sse

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users