• Please log in to reply
1595 replies to this topic

#1591 Serio

Serio

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:45 PM

For some reason the mod is making my character freeze when entering Helgen during the opening scene. Something about it is disabling player movement when entering the keep. Character also bobs up and down as though stuck in a walking animation. I'm not sure how that's even possible, but it works after deactivating DynDOLOD.esp. I'm using Alternate Start LAL. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

#1592 Serio

Serio

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:04 PM

For some reason the mod is making my character freeze when entering Helgen during the opening scene. Something about it is disabling player movement when entering the keep. Character also bobs up and down as though stuck in a walking animation. I'm not sure how that's even possible, but it works after deactivating DynDOLOD.esp. I'm using Alternate Start LAL. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

Nevermind. Just updated to 2.67 and the problem seems to have gone away.

#1593 kranazoli

kranazoli

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR 2.67

https://youtu.be/fjuwLaCtvpA

Wierd flickering I always had, but found something interesting...

#1594 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:34 AM

DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR 2.67

https://youtu.be/fjuwLaCtvpA

Wierd flickering I always had, but found something interesting...

Large reference bugs. 

#1595 Caellidwen

Caellidwen

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 PM

New to forum - hi

Trying to run DynDOLOD beta for Skyrim SE and I get this error from my computer:

[00:00:00.104]    DynDOLOD based on xEdit x64 (6CDD7EC8) starting session 2019-07-20 20:03:59
[00:00:00.109]    Using Skyrim Data Path: C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\
[00:00:00.111]    Using Backup Path: C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\TES5Edit Backups\
[00:00:00.114]    Using Scripts Path: C:\Users\Axia\Desktop\Desktop Downloads\DynDOLOD-Standalone.2.67\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\
[00:00:00.117]    Using Cache Path: C:\Users\Axia\Desktop\Desktop Downloads\DynDOLOD-Standalone.2.67\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\
[00:00:00.121]    Using Temp Path: C:\Users\Axia\AppData\Local\Temp\TES5Edit\
[00:00:00.124]    Using ini: C:\Users\Axia\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini
[00:00:00.128]    Fatal: Could not find ini

I am not using legendary version of Skyrim, using Special Edition but it refuses to recognize that I am using special edition.  I have downloaded the beta version from this forum and from Nexus's page and both keep popping up this error.  Forgive me if I am being stupid for not realizing that I have to 'add' something to make the exe recognize special edition but I don't know where it is.  If someone would be kind enough to show me my ignorance I would be grateful.

I did try watching videos but none of them were showing any problems and just motored on which didn't help me.

#1596 kranazoli

kranazoli

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Large reference bugs. 

Yes, I know it.

There are Large reference settings both DynDOLOD Standalone, both in-game MCM.

No ones can solve that issue?

Just found odd, that when DynDOLOD Activated first, there was no issue. Not, when saved outside, and loaded again that save.

Fllickering accourd just, when I exited to main menu, and loaded that save again. For me, it's a little bit odd, and strange.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, special edition, sse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users