DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Both the log and the bugreport are being appeneded to, so if you see different numbers, it means they are not from the same generation attempt, just scroll down/up to he next run. Best to delete both files before testing  a new run to not get confused by older reports and log entries.

I definitely deleted the bugreport file before doing the run that created these files, because like you said I was confused why those hex indexes were different.  Both the bug report and the log files have exactly the same time on them, which tells me they're from the same run.  You can verify that by clicking the information button on the OneDrive links to the files (top-right of the page, the little (i) symbol). The modified date is when they were created on my PC, and the created date is when I uploaded them to OneDrive.

The DynDOLOD log has always pointed to the Audio Patches Merged plugin when I have this error, which has always been at index [90].  The bug report seems to be pointing at [94] which is the Realistic Water 2 plugin.

I definitely deleted the bugreport file before doing the run that created these files, because like you said I was confused why those hex indexes were different.  Both the bug report and the log files have exactly the same time on them, which tells me they're from the same run.  You can verify that by clicking the information button on the OneDrive links to the files (top-right of the page, the little (i) symbol). The modified date is when they were created on my PC, and the created date is when I uploaded them to OneDrive.

The DynDOLOD log has always pointed to the Audio Patches Merged plugin when I have this error, which has always been at index [90].  The bug report seems to be pointing at [94] which is the Realistic Water 2 plugin.

It means there are at least two errors happening. It's only a hint anyways.

It means there are at least two errors happening. It's only a hint anyways.

So, I have absolutely no idea why, but the Dreams and Nightmares Music Mod plugin that I merged into the Audio Patches merge was the source of the problem. It changes the music type of many cells to make them more unique, and I had forwarded that change into my conflict resolution patch. I realized this when I reverted the music in the Whiterun Worldspace record to vanilla, which I only thought to try because you suggested I look at that record. DynDOLOD made it past the error until the solitude worldspace did something similar.

First thing I tried was obviously removing the plugin from the merge, thinking that the compacting of records caused some inconsistency, but that did nothing to get rid of the error.  Then, I tried several versions of the mod (none of which have any errors according to xEdit), and none of those worked either. I even tried saving the mod in the CK in case something weird was going on.

I ended up just removing the CELL and Worldspace records from the plugin and put it back into the merge. DynDOLOD can complete now, so I'm just going to live without the region-unique music.  I've already put too much time into this.

It's frustrating though, because I've ran DynDOLOD previously with Dreams and Nightmares' cell and worldspace music changes forwarded to a conflict resolution patch. As best I can tell, that was using DynDOLOD version 2.74. Has anything changed in DynDOLOD that would cause this error from the music type values to start popping up?

Either way, thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I could get this sorted out. You've been a great help and I appreciate it.

I received this error when performing TexGen, and even running DynDOLOD after doesn't seem to complete as it should. Can anyone tell me what this error is, and then once it's fixed, or if it's not a problem, I'll run DynDOLOD and see if I get the same issue?

Check the log for error messages. Search for them on this forum.

So, I have absolutely no idea why, but the Dreams and Nightmares Music Mod plugin that I merged into the Audio Patches merge was the source of the problem. It changes the music type of many cells to make them more unique, and I had forwarded that change into my conflict resolution patch. I realized this when I reverted the music in the Whiterun Worldspace record to vanilla, which I only thought to try because you suggested I look at that record. DynDOLOD made it past the error until the solitude worldspace did something similar.

First thing I tried was obviously removing the plugin from the merge, thinking that the compacting of records caused some inconsistency, but that did nothing to get rid of the error.  Then, I tried several versions of the mod (none of which have any errors according to xEdit), and none of those worked either. I even tried saving the mod in the CK in case something weird was going on.

I ended up just removing the CELL and Worldspace records from the plugin and put it back into the merge. DynDOLOD can complete now, so I'm just going to live without the region-unique music.  I've already put too much time into this.

It's frustrating though, because I've ran DynDOLOD previously with Dreams and Nightmares' cell and worldspace music changes forwarded to a conflict resolution patch. As best I can tell, that was using DynDOLOD version 2.74. Has anything changed in DynDOLOD that would cause this error from the music type values to start popping up?

Either way, thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I could get this sorted out. You've been a great help and I appreciate it.

DynDOLOD is a modified xEdit. It is xEdit code that reads and writes plugin data and it is its checks and messages you are seeing.

I would need the broken plugin in order to check what is wrong with it.

I'm still having that error. I'm new to this, so I don't really know where I should be looking; there's a lot of information there. What exactly am I looking for? Can I have a walkthrough on how to get through this?

TexGen/DynDOLOD has a Messages window with the log. The log contains information what it is doing. Search it for error messages. When the programs are closed the message log is saved to DynDOLOD\Logs\TexGen_SSE_log.txt so it can be open in notepad.

If you need help with deciphering the log, upload or paste entire log to a file service or pastebin.

See this post that is probably related:

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/14518-executing-texconv-returned-error-c0000135-vruntime140dll-or-vcruntime140-1dll-was-not-found/page-2?do=findComment&comment=239038

Edited by sheson

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm really loving Dyndolod but cant seem to get the latest version to work...? It generates a lot of error which I've never encountered before and the previous version I used (v 2.74) worked flawlessly, so thats why Im pretty confused right now...  Anyway, Im posting my log files here hoping someone can help me fix these problems. Otherwise I can just rollback to version 2.74, but still, would be really interesting to know what is causing these errors... 

Texgen log: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Av3hnni9at-Cg-VRFOLQ_xhJiPEMVg?e=j2plOh

Dyndolod log: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Av3hnni9at-Cg-VQKnjfuT6Fp6LMCQ?e=P2YegI

All the best!

Hi, I'm really loving Dyndolod but cant seem to get the latest version to work...? It generates a lot of error which I've never encountered before and the previous version I used (v 2.74) worked flawlessly, so thats why Im pretty confused right now...  Anyway, Im posting my log files here hoping someone can help me fix these problems. Otherwise I can just rollback to version 2.74, but still, would be really interesting to know what is causing these errors... 

Texgen log: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Av3hnni9at-Cg-VRFOLQ_xhJiPEMVg?e=j2plOh

Dyndolod log: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Av3hnni9at-Cg-VQKnjfuT6Fp6LMCQ?e=P2YegI

All the best!

All you have to do is to actually read the logs, then search for the error message.

From the TexGen log:

Executing TexConv returned error C0000135: "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim SE\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha  -f BC7_UNORM -bcquick -o "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim 

From the DynDOLOD log:

Executing TexConv returned error C0000135: "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim SE\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -m 1 -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "C:\Users\Team Bökarn\AppData\Local\Temp\SSEEdit" "C:\Users\Team Bökarn\AppData\Local\Temp\SSEEdit\048759FDFE36456CAD8C33237F95D17C.dds">

Searching finds this:

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/14518-executing-texconv-returned-error-c0000135-vruntime140dll-or-vcruntime140-1dll-or-thatch03snowdds-was-not-found/

• +1 1

All you have to do is to actually read the logs, then search for the error message.

From the TexGen log:

Executing TexConv returned error C0000135: "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim SE\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha  -f BC7_UNORM -bcquick -o "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim 

From the DynDOLOD log:

<Error preparing texture textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\srg_treepineforest01_0001306d.dds for atlas: Error loading textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\srg_treepineforest01_0001306d.dds: Executing TexConv returned error C0000135: "E:\Spel\Vortex\Skyrim SE\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -m 1 -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "C:\Users\Team Bökarn\AppData\Local\Temp\SSEEdit" "C:\Users\Team Bökarn\AppData\Local\Temp\SSEEdit\048759FDFE36456CAD8C33237F95D17C.dds">

Searching finds this:

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/14518-executing-texconv-returned-error-c0000135-vruntime140dll-or-vcruntime140-1dll-or-thatch03snowdds-was-not-found/

Hi Sheson and thanks a lot for your support! Yes, I saw the errors but couldnt figure out what was causing them, especially since everything works in v 2.74 (I just rerun that version without a single error...). But thanks, Ill read the forum! Cheers!

Hi,

I am wondering if you can help.  I have update all required files for DynDOLOD to work successfully under v2.81 and it does.  But I am having a problem that I cannot seem to figure out.  The DynDOLOD files do generate despite one or two errors, as you may notice in the log, (I apologize if this is outside your purview) but when I run LOOT the DynDOLOD.ESM causes "Cyclic interaction" errors.   I know I did not have a problem with this on V2.65.   

Is their something I'm doing wrong or missing? 

one or two errors,

Error messages tell you that something is wrong. So it should not be a surprise that something is wrong.

Cyclic interaction

Form the first post of this thread:

Because of the need to have an ESM for things to work properly, there is a chance that some records have to copy as "underwrite" into the ESM and as normal overwrite into the ESP at the same time. The DynDOLOD.esm should never have any unflagged ESP as a master and only get its records/data from masterfiles (including flagged ESP). Post a report with log in case the DynDOLOD.esm has an unflagged ESP as master. LOOT typically will let you know one way or another (reporting cyclic interaction or crash for example). Do not use such plugins for anything as they are broken.

Follow the suggestion.

Edited by sheson

Thank You for your quick reply.   Much appreciated. 

Sorry, forgot to attach file on last post.   When I run Loot this my result.  

Failed to sort plugins. Details:

Cyclic interaction detected between "T'Skyrim Whiterun.esp" and "DynDOLOD.esm":

T'Skyrim Whiterun.esp
 [Master]
DynDOLOD.esm
 [Master Flag]
T'Skyrim Whiterun.esp

If you require my .ESM, how do I get it to you or the best way?

Thank you Again,.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt