DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

it starts in sse now but still i have the same error

The original problem was that the game was started in TES5 mode and consequently did not find the Skyrim.ini. The error message was "Fatal: Could not find ini"

Now that the tool is started with the -sse command line, the log shows that it reads the INI "Using ini: C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini" and happily continues loading.

Clearly, the original error has been solved.

Since no further details were posted with the second log that shows error free start up and the original error has been solved, am I supposed to assume that there is a problem? Is that the complete log?

Edited by sheson

Hello Sheson , 
i'm using both XLod & Dyndolod and had no issue at all except for one mod ( worldspace ) Rigmor of cyrodiil ! 
i tried getting help from the authors but they had no clue ! 

The tree mods added by me like ( Myrkvior ) works just fine as lods , but the unique trees added by the mod itself won't be seen unless i get closer ! ( pop up ) As if not included via dyndolod mechanism .. is that normal or not ? 

Hello Sheson , 

i'm using both XLod & Dyndolod and had no issue at all except for one mod ( worldspace ) Rigmor of cyrodiil ! 

i tried getting help from the authors but they had no clue ! 

The tree mods added by me like ( Myrkvior ) works just fine as lods , but the unique trees added by the mod itself won't be seen unless i get closer ! ( pop up ) As if not included via dyndolod mechanism .. is that normal or not ? 

For each tree that you want LOD for a tree LOD billboard needs to be installed. As the manual suggest check the Nexus TES5LODGen file section for tree LOD billboards for some mods.

yes thats the complete log are there any other log files that i sould read

In that case either the unpacking  of the DynDOLOD Standalone archive went wrong (incomplete download, not using native 7z  for unpacking, disk was full) or the OS,  antivir or some other 3rd party crapware is silently preventing access to files.

In particular, there is a problem with the file DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD TexGen.pas.

For each tree that you want LOD for a tree LOD billboard needs to be installed. As the manual suggest check the Nexus TES5LODGen file section for tree LOD billboards for some mods.

Damn ! had no idea that ROC billboards were not included by the Author ! thanks Sheson ! 

but one more thing should i regenerate xlodgen all over again or just the dyndolod

Damn ! had no idea that ROC billboards were not included by the Author ! thanks Sheson ! 

but one more thing should i regenerate xlodgen all over again or just the dyndolod

You do not need to generate terrain LOD again. Just object and tree LOD with DynOLOD now that more billboards are installed.

i ran MO2 as an admin does that effect it?

That should have no an adverse effect. Though there should be no need to run anything as admin as log as it is not installed into protected Windows folders.

It seems more likely that unpacked files are empty, like no content. If something is blocked there typically should be some kind of message.

Edited by sheson

i tried reinstalling  didnt work

The problem is something with the system or setup.

Check what happen when you start TexGen or DynDOLOD directly via a Windows shortcut (since you need to add the -sse command line argument).

Check the file size of DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD Worlds.pas and DynDOLOD TexGen.pas match the file size in the Standalone archive.

Do you see text when if these files are opened in Notepad?

Make sure that the OS, antivir and no other crapware are not interfering.