DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Why not follow the suggestion of the log message that I highlighted?

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum

Oh...sorry. Hmm..my previous account when try to post the entire log, it says post too long. Then I can't visit this thread again using that account =.='

bugreport.txt  - https://pastebin.com/ze0m2KhA

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt - https://pastebin.com/uQ6tLtgX

Oh...sorry. Hmm..my previous account when try to post the entire log, it says post too long. Then I can't visit this thread again using that account =.='

bugreport.txt  - https://pastebin.com/ze0m2KhA

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt - https://pastebin.com/uQ6tLtgX

Open the load order in xEdit and check the entire load order for errors. There are probably "could not be resolved" errors in a plugin. Those need to be fixed.

If that does not find any "unresolved" errors, type 3C into the form id field top left and hit enter key.

Post a list of every plugin that is listed in the right window that came up. The header row starts [00] Skyrim.esm, [01] Update.esm...

The DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt  seems incomplete. It does not show the generation with the error. You can truncate it to only that one, then try pasting it again.

Edited by sheson

Open the load order in xEdit and check the entire load order for errors. There are probably "could not be resolved" errors in a plugin. Those need to be fixed.

If that does not find any "unresolved" errors, type 3C into the form id field top left and hit enter key.

Post a list of every plugin that is listed in the right window that came up. The header row starts [00] Skyrim.esm, [01] Update.esm...

The DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt  seems incomplete. It does not show the generation with the error. You can truncate it to only that one, then try pasting it again.

Sorry. The DynDOLOD_SSE_Log is wrong. This is the correct one . https://pastebin.com/Up8saYFW. Will do the xedit check for errors later and see. 

Latest builds still using libloot python: Both versions work with Loot 15.x and are backwards compatible with previews versions of LOOT.

This is the proposed workaround to prevent persistent cells from being written to the bash patch and it prevents the bash patch from having large refs in world cells.

For Windows 7 and 8.1 users. Built with pyinstaller rather then py2exe.:

Win 7 and 8.1 LOOT 15.x

For Windows 10 users. Built with py2exe:

Win 10 LOOT 15.x

Edited by Sharlikran

Latest builds still using libloot python: Both versions work with Loot 15.x and are backwards compatible with previews versions of LOOT.

This is the proposed workaround to prevent persistent cells from being written to the bash patch and it prevents the bash patch from having large refs in world cells.

Win 7 and 8.1 LOOT 15.x

Win 10 LOOT 15.x

Win 7 and 8.1 LOOT 15.x

Win 10 LOOT 15.x

You mean I should use the wrye bash version you posted so that I don't have the problem of reading large reference Data for Tamriel?

Btw, "Post a list of every plugin that is listed in the right window that came up. The header row starts [00] Skyrim.esm, [01] Update.esm..."

For this, is there any way to copy the whole header row faster? cause there seems to be a lot of plugins there. I need to write it down 1 by 1? Or any way to copy all of it? 

Win 7 and 8.1 LOOT 15.x

Win 10 LOOT 15.x

How does this compare to ver. 307.202001172135?  Thanks.

I'm having an issue with my tree billboards I hope you can help with.  I use 3d ultra tree lods for LOD 4, and billboards for LOD 8 and 16.  The nearer LOD 8 billboards look great, but very distant LOD 16 billboards are often misformed or a wrong size, and then they pop into the correct shape/size when I get closer (when it transitions to LOD 8 ).  Here is one of the more egregious examples: https://imgur.com/a/j9Mjxl4

I don't understand how this is happening though - wouldn't LOD 8 and LOD 16 use the same image and text file, so if LOD 8 is correct 16 should be too?

This was happening on an older version of Dyndolod but I just updated to the current version and it is still happening.  

Skyrim VR

Generated tree lods

deleted cache first and did the correct "save from inside location" procedure when reinstalling Dyndolod

Appreciate any help you can suggest!

Edited by vrnord

I'm having an issue with my tree billboards I hope you can help with.  I use 3d ultra tree lods for LOD 4, and billboards for LOD 8 and 16.  The nearer LOD 8 billboards look great, but very distant LOD 16 billboards are often misformed or a wrong size, and then they pop into the correct shape/size when I get closer (when it transitions to LOD 8 ).  Here is one of the more egregious examples: https://imgur.com/a/j9Mjxl4

I don't understand how this is happening though - wouldn't LOD 8 and LOD 16 use the same image and text file, so if LOD 8 is correct 16 should be too?

This was happening on an older version of Dyndolod but I just updated to the current version and it is still happening.  

Skyrim VR

Generated tree lods

deleted cache first and did the correct "save from inside location" procedure when reinstalling Dyndolod

Appreciate any help you can suggest!

Yes, it should be technically impossible for the same billboard setting to be different in different LOD levels.

There is point or no reason to delete files in the cache folder. All the files are write only.

Make extra sure all *.bto are from the same LOD generations and none of the latest DynDOLOD output files are overwritten by any other files. MO users often do not check properly and often forget the Overwrite folder for example.

If you are certain nothing is overwritten, load a Tamriel.8.x.x.bto and a Tamriel.16.x.x.bto with NifSkope (start from within MO so it has access to all textures) from the same area and check if you see the same.

it is normal for billboards in the BTO to not have transparency.

I can confirm all BTO files were just generated today.  I reviewed several LOD 16 BTO files in Nifskope and weirdly every chunk of landscape has only tree billboards from one specific dead tree mod - but that is not what it looks like in-game.

I can confirm all BTO files were just generated today.  I reviewed several LOD 16 BTO files in Nifskope and weirdly every chunk of landscape has only tree billboards from one specific dead tree mod - but that is not what it looks like in-game.

Make sure NifSkope is not playing tricks on you and actually uses the correct texture.

If that is the case, then it is technically not possible for the game to chagne what is in the BTO / how the textures look when loading the same files. Consequently it means you are not looking at the same files as you see in game.

Could be different area (Use DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM You are here to get a sense which BTO files are loaded for the area you are checking.

In DynDOLOD you could also verify that there is only on tree rule that sets Static LOD4, Billboard, Billboard

Getting this error when running Texgen

[00:00:10.790]     Processing 3 D:\1 Mod Tools\SE\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_noalpha_skyrimesm.txt
[00:00:10.805] 
[00:00:10.805] Exception in unit  line -1: Error in unit 'userscript' on line 858 : Not enough parameters
[00:00:10.805] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:00:10.805] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\TexGen_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:00:10.805] Error: Error in unit 'userscript' on line 858 : Not enough parameters

2 other users in the Yashed Guide discord get the same error, previous version didnt have this error.

https://pastebin.com/Yvps2jSx

Halfway through you get the texgen_sse_log.txt

Edited by jamesmay
  • +1 1

You mean I should use the wrye bash version you posted so that I don't have the problem of reading large reference Data for Tamriel?

No I am not addressing you or a specific solution to anything you have been discussing with Sheson. I am simply posting those versions because Sheson mentioned to me that there persistent cell data was causing issues and that large ref data was in the bash patch when it should not be there. So those issues are addressed in those versions to make the bash patch more DynDoLod friendly.