DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

How does this compare to ver. 307.202001172135?  Thanks.

I can't comment on specific versions because I make changes for personal use. I don't always note the differences. If I have then I do on GitHub. For the versions I linked they were to address two issues Sheson mentioned. This is explained in the first two sentences above the links. Other then that, the versions I provide are very close to the current nightly.

I just updated the links in this post because those versions are equal to the current nightly but include the DynDoLod friendly changes.

Edited by Sharlikran

I use TecGen but some lods have not correct texture

From the TexGen manual:

This is a bit experimental and doesn't work for pre-rendered textures like the town LOD textures, distant mountain peaks or glaciers for example. Having a look at the object LOD source textures like textures\lod\wrbuildingslod01.dds for town buildings and comparing them to tileable landscape textures makes it clear. The town LOD textures are rendered from the full models and not a simple derivative of a full texture. They were then processed with an image program to create the final LOD textures.

Hello.

I have a CTD when I approach "camp de neigemont (FR sorry I don't know the name in English)" on foot or by fast trip.

By disabling DynDolod.esp this becomes possible.

What should I do to find the cause of this problem.

Is Leaving DynDolod.esp disabled not recommended?

PS, I loaded the latest version of Dyndolod, but it was the same with the previous ones.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello.
I have a CTD when I approach "camp de neigemont (FR sorry I don't know the name in English)" on foot or by fast trip.

By disabling DynDolod.esp this becomes possible.
What should I do to find the cause of this problem.

Is Leaving DynDolod.esp disabled not recommended?

PS, I loaded the latest version of Dyndolod, but it was the same with the previous ones.

Thank you for your attention.

FAQ: Game: ILS or CTD

A: More LOD uses more memory and this can cause infinite loading screen (ILS) or crash to desktop (CTD) if the game is not setup correctly. This should generally not be a problem with Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim VR, but for Skyrim double check heap memory usage (block 1) with Memory Blocks Log from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/ and adjust SKSE or SSME memory settings. Or use the alternative OSAllocator from crash fixes with pre-loader. Remove satefy-load if it is used. Setup ENBoost correctly. Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini. 

A: Do not use the experimental TreeFullFallBack setting without understanding what it does and what it is for. 

A: If heap memory is not the cause of CTD see ..DynDOLOD\Docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt for checking if a missing or invalid nif model used for dynamic LOD is the cause. 

A: Large load orders with many plugins might surpass the reference handle cap. SSE Engine fixes prints a warning. See https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/ag4wm7/psa_the_reference_handle_cap_or_diagnosing_one_of/ Setting Temporary=1 in ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_[GameMode].ini may help in these situations, however converting large new land plugins to ESM is the preferred solution. 

A: If there are problems saving in Skyrim Special Edition, install SSE Engine Fixes 4.8 or newer and set SaveGameMaxSize = true in the EngineFixes.ini. Alternatively add/set [saveGame] uiCompression=1 in Skyrim.INI to change from the default 2 for LZ4 to 1 for zlib compression. 0 means no compression like games are saved in Skyrim.

Here is. I followed your advice.

"Memory Blocks Log" is not compatible with SSE and I have not found its equivalent.

I added ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = false in enblocal.ini

I did not see a missing or invalid nif model in DynDOLOD -README.txt

Large load orders:

"Found 531004 temporary and 130286 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 661290 loaded references."

So I'm below 900k

I use SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

and I modified as you told me EngineFixes.ini and Skyrim.INI

I also hidden the meshes files in DynDolod_output

The problem persists. It is only related to this small area.

Here is. I followed your advice.
"Memory Blocks Log" is not compatible with SSE and I have not found its equivalent.
I added ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = false in enblocal.ini
I did not see a missing or invalid nif model in DynDOLOD -README.txt
Large load orders:
"Found 531004 temporary and 130286 persistent loaded references, for a grand total of 661290 loaded references."
So I'm below 900k
I use SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
and I modified as you told me EngineFixes.ini and Skyrim.INI
I also hidden the meshes files in DynDolod_output
The problem persists. It is only related to this small area.

You are supposed to read and follow all the troubleshoot instruction explained in the DynDOLOD-Readme.txt.

The missing models and NiNode root messages would be in the DynDOLOD.log

If that didn't help, then enable debug in the json/txt and check the papyrus log for the last enabled mesh.

attached my files

I failed to attach my files

Use pastebin or a file service.

Here are the last lines of Papyrus.0.log

stack:

[alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACO_MainQuest (360A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.UpdateModIngredients() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 546

[alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACO_MainQuest (360A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.RunModCheck() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 474

[alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACO_MainQuest (360A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 201

[01/22/2020 - 09:40:16PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.

[01/22/2020 - 09:40:33PM] [skyBirds]Updated 1383 factions.

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E545) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E545) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E545) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E545) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E537) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E537) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E537) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E537) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E53A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountTotalGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property StrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property ResourceCountGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] WARNING: Property AttackStrikesBeforeCollectionGV_CCO on script MineOreScript attached to  (0010E539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] Error: Unable to bind script CTR_Script_SnowGlobes to  (91527A5A) because their base types do not match

[01/22/2020 - 09:43:24PM] Error: Unable to bind script CTR_Script_SnowGlobes to  (91401599) because their base types do not match

These last two lines concern: CaranthirTowerReborn.esp

Tomorrow I will relaunch DynDolod without this mod to see.

Here are the last lines of Papyrus.0.log

Post the entire logs (not just the last couple of lines) to a pastebin or a fileservice.

Also upload to a file service or pastebin ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt  from the last generation that is giving you trouble.

Errors from other plugins/mod typically do not concern DynDOLOD. There are no known issues with CaranthirTowerReborn.esp. It worked fie last time I check it and it doesn't seem to have any updates.

Check off every suggestion readme to make sure it is nothing else, before we troubleshoot the records in the DynDOLOD.esp itself.

I found. It came from "CaranthirTowerReborn.esp"

I installed the Nexus mod and it works.

My version came from

https: //www.confrerie-des traducteurs.fr/skyrim/mods/bordeciel/habitations/tour_de_caranthir

Thank you very much for deigning to respond to the neophyte that I am and for the time you spent helping me.

You are a good person.

Ps: if in my files you notice inconsistencies I would be grateful if you would point them out to me if you don't mind spending a little more time with me.