DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Beta 3 still overwrites 3 entries from Realistic Water Two with vanilla ones, namely "MHDT Max Height Data" as well as "NAM3 - LOD Water Type" in Worldspace\0000003c\ (Tamriel), "XCLR - Regions" in Worldspace\0000003c\00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace Cell) and "XCWT - Water" in Worldspace\0000003c\0000BCAF (RiftenCityNorthgateExterior).

Edited by El_Rizzo

Beta 3 still overwrites 3 entries from Realistic Water Two with vanilla ones, namely "MHDT Max Height Data" as well as "NAM3 - LOD Water Type" in Worldspace\0000003c\ (Tamriel), "XCLR - Regions" in Worldspace\0000003c\00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace Cell) and "XCWT - Water" in Worldspace\0000003c\0000BCAF (RiftenCityNorthgateExterior).

Was that reported already? Anyhow this is fixed with DynDOLOD Standalone 2.36 beta 4 that I just updated in first post.

Falskaar error this time (texgen):

The file is correct and LODGen runs fine with it here.

To just run LODGen.txt for a single worldspace again, change set Expert=1 in ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini, then start as normal, select worldspace from drop-down, click "Execute LODGen.exe" button.

See if it works then. You can then just merge the meshes folder from output.

Is the D:\Documents a special windows documents folder? Maybe try another, new folder and running everything as admin. Something 3rd party may be interfering.

Check if the installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x86/x64 is the latest version.

Can’t access my pc atm but it seems to work when I run it on only one worldspace at a time but when I run it on all of them at once one of them has an error.

also yes, my c Drive is a tiny ssd so I moved my documents folder to the d drive.

Edited by DarthVitrial

Keep getting this error when running Dyn: Exception in unit userscript line 325: [01002EE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >

https://pastebin.com/CB9pWdRg

From what I've read from searching previous threads, this seems to be because a plugin contains errors? In that case, is there anything specific that I might be able to look for in xEdit? I have at least a dozen or so mods that spit out errors but they're things like Apocalypse, Cutting Room Floor, etc. and these are all up to date and I wouldn't think would cause issue with lodgen (nor would I think I'd need to clean them.) Does "unit userscript line 325" point to something that I could look at? Not entirely sure what that is. I also searched for what "[01002EE8]" could be and it seems to be something from USSEP?

[03:34]     CELL \ XCLR - Regions \ Region -> [01002EE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[03:34] ForelhostBrokenTower [CELL:0000BD30] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-27)
[03:34]     CELL \ XCLR - Regions \ Region -> [01002EE8] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[03:34] ForelhostExterior02 [CELL:0000BD52] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 44,-28)
[03:34] [CELL:0000BD54] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 42,-28)
[03:34] [CELL:0000BD73] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 44,-29)

Thanks.

Keep getting this error when running Dyn: Exception in unit userscript line 325: [01002EE8]

https://pastebin.com/CB9pWdRg

From what I've read from searching previous threads, this seems to be because a plugin contains errors? In that case, is there anything specific that I might be able to look for in xEdit? I have at least a dozen or so mods that spit out errors but they're things like Apocalypse, Cutting Room Floor, etc. and these are all up to date and I wouldn't think would cause issue with lodgen (nor would I think I'd need to clean them.) Does "unit userscript line 325" point to something that I could look at? Not entirely sure what that is. I also searched for what "[01002EE8]" could be and it seems to be something from USSEP?

[03:34]     CELL \ XCLR - Regions \ Region -> [01002EE8]

[03:34] ForelhostBrokenTower [CELL:0000BD30] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-27)

[03:34] ForelhostExterior02 [CELL:0000BD52] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 44,-28)

[03:34] [CELL:0000BD54] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 42,-28)

[03:34] [CELL:0000BD73] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 44,-29)

Thanks.

FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: [xxxxxxxx]

A: There is a plugin in the load order that links to a non existing form id. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

REGN 01002EE8 is a record that exists in Update.esm. Check if it exists. If not then maybe cleaning Update.esm went wrong or you may have outdated files.

Update.esm is the first plugin to use REGN 01002EE8 in CELL 0000BD30, unofficial patch forwards it.

If the record exists in Upate.esm, then unresolved errors may happen because the list of masters is wrong in the plugin having this error. Check the file header of the plugin that reported the unresolved errors, the first master should be Skyrim.esm, the second master should be Update.esm

Unrelated, but you should probably clean the UDRs from NextGenerationForests.esp

FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: [xxxxxxxx] < Error: Could not be resolved >

A: There is a plugin in the load order that links to a non existing form id. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

REGN 01002EE8 is a record that exists in Update.esm. Check if it exists. If not then maybe cleaning Update.esm went wrong or you may have outdated files.

Update.esm is the first plugin to use REGN 01002EE8 in CELL 0000BD30, unofficial patch forwards it.

If the record exists in Upate.esm, then unresolved errors may happen because the list of masters is wrong in the plugin having this error. Check the file header of the plugin that reported the unresolved errors, the first master should be Skyrim.esm, the second master should be Update.esm

Unrelated, but you should probably clean the UDRs from NextGenerationForests.esp

Well I'll be damned... I deleted Update.esm, verified integrity of games files on Steam, cleaned the new Update.esm and viola. No issues this time. Very strange since I've run Dyn a number of times in past without this (or any other errors) so I assumed it had to be a newer plugin I had added. Hadn't touched my cleaned esm's in their MO2 folders either since I first cleaned them about a year ago either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also thanks for the heads up on the UDRs. Didn't remember if it was ITM or UDRs that were sometimes ok to keep on a mod if the author keeps them intentionally for a specific reason. Refreshing myself with them I realize keeping these could only cause problems.

Thanks again. ::):

Heads up for Wrye Bash users:  You should be running a version of Wrye Bash later than September 2017 to properly install the DynDOLOD patch files as they exist in the 2.36 release of the Resource Pack. If not, you may have issues since the DynDOLOD folder in the package will be skipped. 

A release candidate for Wrye Bash 307 Beta 2 can be downloaded here from the second post of the WB official thread. Follow the 307 WIP Standalone link which will take you to a Dropbox repository with the newest build.

Once updated, run the Wizard included with the resource pack again and "Install missing" if necessary.

OK, well that took a loooooooooooooong time!  i have a healthy load order (nothing like my LE load orders of old which broke the persistent records limit...) with a lot of quest mods, a fair few towns and cities mods, and a few new world mods (Beyond Reach, Wyrmstooth, etc).  I set TreeLOD = 0 and TreeFullFallBack=1 but didn't change anything else.  I toggled Candles and FX Glow, Windows, High, Fake Lights in Child Worlds, and the general High setting with textures at 512.  It took 55 minutes before Dyndolod.exe gave me the Save/Exit options and a further 50 minutes after that before LODGen.exe finally finished with Tamriel.  The resultant output is 7.21Gb :/  DynDOLOD.esm has also picked up two esps as masters - Teldryn Serious and They Took Our Jobs (the latter is part of a small merge I have but this is the only plugin in the merge with any worldspace records).

So what took so long and why is it so huge - is it the TreeFullFallBack?  And what needs done to remove those two esps as masters for the esm?

4Swe6gt.png

Edited by dunc001

OK, I deleted skyrim.esm and update.esm (and the dlc esms), verified with steam, and cleaned them with SSEEdit. Then I used SSEEdit to check them for errors, and a few came up. Could any of these be related to the problems I was having with DYNDOLOD?

Skyrim.esm errors: https://pastebin.com/z8EAVkiB (a lot of "could not be resolved"s.)

Update.esm:

[04:06] Checking for Errors in [01] Update.esm
[04:07] SwordFernCluster03snow [sTAT:0006CD7C]
[04:07]     STAT -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID, Object Bounds, Model, Direction Material
[04:11] [iNFO:000DA25A] ('No doubt requesting to garrison his men in my castle. How many times must I deny him?' in GRUP Topic Children of CW03BalgruufTopic "I have an important message for you." [DIAL:000DA228])
[04:11]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "CW03 "Message to Whiterun" [QUST:000D661C]">
[04:11] [iNFO:000E40AD] ('Did he now? The man is persistent, I'll give him that.' in GRUP Topic Children of CW03BalgruufTopic "I have an important message for you." [DIAL:000DA228])
[04:11]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: Quest Stage not found in "CW03 "Message to Whiterun" [QUST:000D661C]">

Dawnguard.esm: https://pastebin.com/RLWySPnq

Dragonborn.esm: https://pastebin.com/ArwrewM2

Others: https://pastebin.com/WKjpwDbr

Sorry for triple posting, apparently the edit button vanishes after half an hour.

Sadly deleting the esms and letting steam repair it didn't help.

https://pastebin.com/QiCNVNWe

https://pastebin.com/2mhZnh4r

EDIT: Could it be because I have Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable installed? Having it installed replaces the 2015 redistributable, and you can't install the 2015 redistributable on a system with the 2017 one on it. (and I can't just delete it and just have the 2015 version, some of my games require the 2017 version)

Edited by DarthVitrial

Sorry for triple posting, apparently the edit button vanishes after half an hour.

Sadly deleting the esms and letting steam repair it didn't help.

https://pastebin.com/QiCNVNWe

https://pastebin.com/2mhZnh4r

EDIT: Could it be because I have Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable installed? Having it installed replaces the 2015 redistributable, and you can't install the 2015 redistributable on a system with the 2017 one on it. (and I can't just delete it and just have the 2015 version, some of my games require the 2017 version)

This has most likely nothing to do with Skyrim and any of the installed mods. The problem would happen every time, not just sometimes.

The 2015 is a minimum required for Windows XP.  On Windows 7 (and higher I suppose) it will be the 2017. Actually, wrong or missing redistributable should be a 100% error, too and have a proper error message/crash. Make sure the 2017 is the latest version anyways.

Such weird error that are not 100% reproducible are most likely hardware/software (OS, antivirus, virtual file system of MO .etc.) related.

Try installing DynDOLOD into a dedicated folder on D:/ instead into Documents. Try running everything as admin.

Edited by sheson