DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Hi Sheson, I was wondering what could be the issue here?

It seems that dyndolod esm and realistic water two are conflicting resulting in two different textures between active cells and lod

I think esm is in higher order and it changed realistic water two because i could not make patch manually

I understand it says dyndolod esm, but I heard dyndolod doesn't edit water lod in other comment section rather xlodgen

https://imgur.com/TTHkuJ5

Edited by Yugen

I think I fixed it. If you copy override every worldspace between dyndolod and rw2 just make a new empty patch. If you have similar situation that esm file is conflicting, but esp is alright just copy esm water info to new empty patch, but don't change others.

When i changed every water to be equal it didn't work.

Not really

Edited by Yugen

Hi Sheson, I was wondering what could be the issue here?

It seems that dyndolod esm and realistic water two are conflicting resulting in two different textures between active cells and lod

I think esm is in higher order and it changed realistic water two because i could not make patch manually

I understand it says dyndolod esm, but I heard dyndolod doesn't edit water lod in other comment section rather xlodgen

https://imgur.com/TTHkuJ5

The screenshot shows a CELL record.

The XCWT - Water record controls how cell water looks when the cell is attached, e.g. when the player is near. It does not affect LOD.

The winning plugin is the last one to the right.

The DynDOLOD plugins are build by copying the records from the winning plugin to the left before them.

That means, when the cell record was copied to DynDOLOD.esm, it was from an ESM that was loaded before it. That is where its linked water record comes from, probably Update.esm.

Doesn't matter, because the record from DynDOLOD.esp is used since it is the winning plugin.

LOD water is defined on the record for the worldspace.

There is nothing that needs to be done.

Edited by sheson

• 2 weeks later...

So I followed Gamerpoets DynDOLOD video on Youtube and got it working on Skyrim SE. But when trying to get things working with Skyrim VR I get this error when running TexGen in MO2. What could be the problem?

TexGenx64.exe 2.90.0.0 1/31/2021 (1379903488)
[00:00:04.873]    
[00:00:04.888]    Started by D:\Modding Apps\MO2\ModOrganizer.exe 2.3.2.0 8/17/2020
[00:00:04.910]    
[00:00:04.910]    TES5VR found, using SSE settings.
[00:00:04.942]    
[00:00:00.000]    Output path: D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Output\
[00:00:00.022]    Texture size: 256
[00:00:00.038]    Diffuse Alpha format: Default (BC7 Quick)
[00:00:00.053]    Diffuse format: Default (BC7 Quick)
[00:00:00.085]    Normal Specular format: Default (BC7 Quick)
[00:00:00.100]    Normal format: Default (BC7 Quick)
[00:00:00.123]    
[00:00:00.154]    Creating mini atlas maps
[00:00:00.169]        D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_noalpha_skyrimesm.txt 609
[00:00:00.323]        D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_alpha_skyrimesm.txt 11
[00:00:00.339]        D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_noalpha_dawnguardesm.txt 79
[00:00:00.370]        D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_noalpha_dragonbornesm.txt 39
[00:00:00.386]    Creating some temporary files
[00:00:00.401]        Processing 1 D:\Modding Apps\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_TexGen_copy_skyrimesm.txt
[00:00:00.408]    textures\architecture\windhelm\whruinstone_n.dds not found!
[00:00:00.423]    textures\architecture\windhelm\whruinstone_n.dds not found!  Check the top of the log that all required *.BSA files are loaded.  Make sure TexGen is started in the desired game mode. The current mode is: TES5VR  Turn off MO 1.x archive management. BSAs need to be loaded the normal way via matching plugin names.  Check that C:\Users\user name\Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR\Skyrim.ini (MO users check ..\ModOrganizer\profiles\[profile name]\Skyrim.ini) is contains the correct entries for [Archive] sResourceArchiveList and sResourceArchiveList2.  See ..Docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt for more.

So I looked through the files on the nexus site and nothing comes up for textures\architecture\windhelm\whruinstone_n.dds

The texture whruinstone_n.dds exists in the vanilla BSA "Skyrim - Textures2.bsa"

As the log message say, check the log that all required BSAs are loaded. If not, try with DynDOLOD 2.91.

Edited by sheson

• 1 month later...

Can somone please explain to me how to get this to work with Steam Enderal SE? i dont really understand what i need to do.

I have manule downloaded the DynDOLOD and Resources SE from here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721?tab=files

I renamed my Enderal Special edition installation folder to Skyrim Special edition and I have my Enderal Se running through MO2

but I dont know what to do from here. 

3 hours ago, domjam said:

Can somone please explain to me how to get this to work with Steam Enderal SE? i dont really understand what i need to do.

I have manule downloaded the DynDOLOD and Resources SE from here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721?tab=files

I renamed my Enderal Special edition installation folder to Skyrim Special edition and I have my Enderal Se running through MO2

but I dont know what to do from here. 

The instructions for Enderal are in the ..\DynDOLOD\docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html like they have always been and they say absolutely nothing about renaming folders. Do not invent steps that do not make any sense.

Instead follow the instructions and start the tools with -enderalse. I put that information into the change log as well.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:32 PM, sheson said:

The instructions for Enderal are in the ..\DynDOLOD\docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html like they have always been and they say absolutely nothing about renaming folders. Do not invent steps that do not make any sense.

Instead follow the instructions and start the tools with -enderalse. I put that information into the change log as well.

sorry but I have never done this before as its my first time trying to use this tool and I still dont fully understaning how to do this. 😞 ..i tried to follow the instrucitons in the manuie but i get lost after making the  shortcut with the command line, i did not see anything about actual isntallation for enderal. I did check the gamerpoet video guide in the manual where i found a linke for SE and followed it using MO2 and im at the part where I have to run DynDOLOD64 ,as i set them up to run via MO2 but since this is video is for SE and not Enderal SE. im not sure how to go about the settings when running DynDOLOD. am i suposed to leave the checkboxes disabled under "select worlds" and just choose the preset low medium or high? Thanks

Edited by domjam

5 hours ago, domjam said:

sorry but I have never done this before as its my first time trying to use this tool and I still dont fully understaning how to do this. 😞 ..i tried to follow the instrucitons in the manuie but i get lost after making the  shortcut with the command line, i did not see anything about actual isntallation for enderal. I did check the gamerpoet video guide in the manual where i found a linke for SE and followed it using MO2 and im at the part where I have to run DynDOLOD64 ,as i set them up to run via MO2 but since this is video is for SE and not Enderal SE. im not sure how to go about the settings when running DynDOLOD. am i suposed to leave the checkboxes disabled under "select worlds" and just choose the preset low medium or high? Thanks

Enderal SE  is just a mod for Skyrim Special Edition. So obviously the same steps apply, obviously.

The instructions in the manuals say:

Generate tree and object LOD with DynDOLOD.exe for the load order. While all available worldspaces can be selected the only useful ones that are large enough to matter are Vyn and MQ09Isle. Otherwise follow the same installation steps as for Skyrim.

Yeah, it's me again. *sighs* I'm sorry, Sheson, you said I should pay attention to the bug reports, but alas it's a closed book to me. Would you mind taking a look at my bugreport

You said:

A: The mentioned texture is corrupted and needs to be fixed or replaced. This sometimes seems to happen with specific MO2 versions under Windows 10, the exact cause is currently unknown.

A: Look up the texture path in MOs right window Data tab to find out which mod supplies it. Reinstall the textures from the mod, DynDOLOD Resources or TexGen output, whichever it is.

This may be a dump question, but what do you mean? 😞

Edit: Oh... No, that was something else. The error warnings are:

<Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0000047C>
[00:18:44.343]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000524>
[00:18:44.546]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 000006AC>
[00:18:44.932]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E890DD in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 000004EC>
[00:18:45.269]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E890DD in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0000063C>
[00:18:45.300]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0000055C>
[00:18:45.676]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000230>
[00:18:46.462]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000348>
[00:18:46.853]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E890DD in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000214>
[00:18:48.000]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E890DD in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000150>
[00:18:48.719]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892F4 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000188>
[00:18:49.001]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 005835D7 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address A5AE5FFC>
[00:18:49.048]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 0040B0AE in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Write of address 3E8C0EA3>
[00:18:49.299]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E890E7 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address A6D59BA2>
[00:18:49.924]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00407258 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0144E000>
[00:18:50.331]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00407258 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0144E000>
[00:18:50.488]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 005835D7 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 963C9F18>
[00:18:51.012]    <Error creating textures for atlas: File not found: 
[00:18:51.043]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892FE in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address A6D6632A>
[00:18:51.350]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00407258 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0144E000>
[00:18:52.030]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00407258 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 0144E000>
[00:18:52.077]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 00E892FE in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address D5C86456>
Edited by Marina

So... The good news is: it worked. And the bad news: I clicked "Save and Exit", but no Output was created. The path name is correct. What have I missed?

Yeah, sorry! Of course it was my mistake, xEdit chose the wrong hard drive and I didn't see it. *facepalm* 

Edited by Marina