Exception in unit userscript line 331 Error Help

Branden1213fog

Question

So i was installing dyndolod through a youtube video trying to get ultra trees to work and ran into this error i'm pretty sure it has something to do with some old esp i have and am currently in the process of figuring it out does anyone know if this is my problem?

Here's my log: https://pastebin.com/Qqa7i3Ur

These were the only 2 errors i found 

Error: record TES4 contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DATA 41544144
[00:00:04.605] [00:04] Background Loader: Errors were found in: [TES4:00000000]

Error: record TES4 contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DATA 41544144
[00:00:00.146] Errors were found in: [TES4:00000000]
[00:00:00.146] Contained subrecords: HEDR CNAM MAST INTV DATA 
[00:00:00.270]   Options 00000001011111001100110000
[00:00:00.342]   Dimensions -57, 62, -43, 51

I'm not sure where to find the files causing the issues sadly as i'm not extremely experienced with this side of modding so if anyone knows let me know.

8 answers to this question

[00:00:04.605] [00:04] Background Loader: [Mutilator.esp] File loaded (CRC32:451C3EA4)
[00:00:04.605] [00:04] Background Loader: Error: record TES4 contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DATA 41544144
[00:00:04.605] [00:04] Background Loader: Errors were found in: [TES4:00000000]

You may want to error check Mutilator.esp in xEdit and fix all errors.

The exception later is when it creates the texture atlasses. It probably runs out of memory. Try using the x64 version.

I got it working but for some reason when i get in game the distant lods are completely black and kinda blocky looking did i do something wrong?

Black textures could be a sign for running out of video memory. Make sure to use Crash Fixes with UseOSAllocators=1 and ENBoost is setup properly.

Check VRAM usage with an appropriate tool for your graphics card or Skyrim Performance Monitor. The ENB overlay can also show VRAM usage.

3D tree LOD is demanding. Make sure not to use full model fallback.

Try setting lower distances in the launcher or the DynDOLOD SkyUI Settings page.

You could try manually shrinking the atlas textures created in Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\*.dds to half their size.

If all that seems fine, maybe post a screenshot, since it possible it is something else.

After restarting it seemed to go back to normal I'm not sure how much vram skyrim can possibly use but i am on a skyrim with over 600 mods and an i7 8700k and 1080 ti so i assume i'm fine there even if i'm pushing the engine to it's limits.

I also ran into a few weird crystal like object that's red and transparent with a ! icon off to the north of whiterun they only seem to be in that area and there's about 5-6 of them here's a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/xsFixv0

I'm also using quite a few stability mods and addons such as CrashFixes, LoadGameCTDFix, SSME, MemoryBlock and probably a few others i've forgotten.

Edited by Branden1213fog

Those red exclamation marks are missing meshes. Those seem to be unrelated to LOD.

Get the MfgConsole plugin, then open console, click on them to get the base form id. Its first two digits are the hex load order of the plugin that adds them. That should help to find out what mods needs to be reinstalled or looked into.