• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 babix

babix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

hello, new member here, found this forum after searching my ctd in google. i'm very frustrated and don't know where else to ask, so any help would be very appreciated.

this is the crash log i got from .Net script framework, if there is a better way to check ctd please let me know

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6F7AEAB51 (SkyrimSE.exe+136AB51) on thread 2900!

https://pastebin.com/1qnbTuX7

some explanation about the crash: (pasted from my reddit)

-always on save (autosave,fast travel,manual save). the ctd 100% happens wherever and whenever i save after the specific stage of the quest.

-in specific quest with quest follower, and always at the near end of the quest. happened when i bring other followers or alone.

so far, the quests are:

1. thief guild main quest speaking with silence follower:mercer. ctd on save after the poison scene

trinity restored follower:karliah and brynjolf. ctd on save after nocturnal scene

2. dawnguard quest touching the sky follower: serana. ctd on save after killing vyrthur

3. dawnstar quest waking nightmare (skull of corruption) follower: erandur. ctd on save after killing veren and thorek

companion questline with follower didn't cause ctd

usually when this happen i just load the last save then use command coc to somewhere and use setstage to clear the quest and i can save afterwards but i'm curious what caused it. i have usseep, using latest updated skse and engine fixes. i have googled all possible 'ctd on save' solution but none seems to fix this, any help would be appreciated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, save, crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users