SSE - 0Follow this topic Custom Race RaceCompatibility Adjustment - Races Not Showing Up

DarkPhoenixFF4

Question

Okay, here's an odd one. I took a series of races that already existed (specifically, Bagserk's Berserk races), added the Proxy names and created the quests and the scripts to make them RaceCompatible ... And now none of the races show up when I'm asked to select a race. Only the vanilla races show up.

I 7zipped up what I have and uploaded it to my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox....k Races.7z?dl=0 .  The "berserkraces_old.esm" is before I made any changes; it's just been saved in the Creation Kit so it's compatible with SSE.

Can someone who's more familiar with this side of Skyrim modding let me know what I've done wrong?  I'm sure I've done something wrong (well, that's kind of obvious; if I did this right, it would be working, and it's not), but I'm not sure what to do to figure out what it is I'm doing wrong.

2 answers to this question

I converted the plugin into a simple patch that adds the necessary entries to the existing records in the original ESM.  But it's still not working.  Now, the races show up, but the quests that are supposed to start at the beginning don't activate.  In fact, I searched for them in the console, and they apparently don't even exist.  It looks like Skyrim isn't loading my plugin for some reason.

I tried activating Papyrus to be able to check the logs, but I don't see anything.