Just a few mods about combat and ennemy fight I am not sure to place in correct order, for Special Edition version, modding with MO2
I want to use =
- Skyrim revamped : complete ennemy overhaul (to slightly increase the IA and ennemy difficulty) it was a long hesitation with AAE (if you really think my choice is wrong feel free to explain me)
- High level ennemy (with scale option because I love leveled world so I can go anywhere) to have some news ennemies
- genesis surface spawn encounters, just to multiply numbers of ennemy then it increase slighly the difficulty again
- genesis leveled dungeon encounters, same as previous one
- wildcat (for combat IA and mechanics)
In fact I have no idea about the load order. I want genesis affecting all mod (like spawning more high level ennemy) and I want all ennemies have the Skyrim revamped behavior.
This is the idea to have a medium/hard game, but not dark soul/requiem one.
Any advices about load order ?
Edited by hardtroll, 24 March 2019 - 03:37 AM.