MO2 cant run skyrim (oldrim)

anonstoner420

Question

Recently started using MO2 and finally finished getting the all mods i wanted, well the problem is that it no longer launches Skyrim what so ever. The little window pops up which usually has the bar or whatever loading, that is no longer happening the little window is just white and "Not Responsive".

I had it working originally with my "Clean Slate" and "SFW" profiles, which would take a second to actually launch the game but still would do it. Now none of the profiles are working.

Last thing i remember doing was closing the game cause when i first loaded up a new game the room with alternate start the room passed the jail doors was glitched out where i saw floating stuff and floors and walls missing, so i went to try and see if reinstalling it would work or maybe if i forget to run loot, but after checking everything and running loot i no longer can launch the game or loot thru MO or even just use the sort button (pretty much anything that launches that little window).

Load Order: https://pastebin.com/GgWgpnHi

I would included a crash log but it doesn't seem to make one since it never actually crashes only stays stuck and I have to close it out or it'll be opened forever.

I've been trying to find a new mod manager, cause i started with NMM (been using it since the i started modding Skyrim forever ago) then recently came from vortex but i couldn't get anything to work right with it so i went to MO2 cause I've always heard good about it, so i just recently transfered from vortex to mo2

so yea, the little window isn't loading vfs or whatever its called instead it only shows white no load bar or anything.

I use avast but i don't see anything to whitelist programs or anything and BethINI didn't do anything, so i'm running put of ideas.

1 answer to this question