1 reply to this topic

#1 HSx2

HSx2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:04 AM

Hello everybody, brand new member here. 

Im quite a newbie when it comes to hardcore modding, so I tried the step guide which seemed pretty detailed so i couldn't **** up my installation... and it worked! The game is stable and really awesome.

BUT... the fps man, they just dropped hard. I play with an old notebook, so the specs are a lil bit lame (AMD A10-7300 Processor, Radeon R6 Graphics 1gb and 8gb Ram).

So I want to revert some high performance impact mods WITHOUT ruining all the setup and maybe you could give me some advice. Here's my mods list:

So the question is WHAT to uninstall and in WHICH ORDER to avoid ******* up the installation. I would also like to add some performance friendly mods suchs as https://www.nexusmod...rim/mods/14504/ and some of the mentioned ones in that page.

I should probably generate DynoLods again when its done and all those things like patches, but that much I can do alone.

Well, that's all. Apologies if its a bit confuse, im not that good at english really. Any help would be much appreciated.

Pd. Some enemy AI enchancer to recommend ? 

Edited by Greg, 08 April 2019 - 07:27 PM.

#2 Greg

Greg

Dragon Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:41 PM

Having 1GB VRAM is going to be a big bottleneck. You might go through the texture mods and use the smallest size available. For example, use aMidianborn Caves and Mines 1k instead of aMidianborn Caves and Mines 2k. If you go through all the texture mods you'll find several others that have lower-quality versions available. You'll probably also need to reset BethINI to use the low or medium preset and use the low or medium preset for DynDOLOD. This should help improve the performance to some degree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users