• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EclairPumpkin

EclairPumpkin

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:37 AM

Hi, I'm having an error when trying to use DynDOLOD. Here's the bugreport. I'd add the tes5 log onto this post as well, but it's too large to attach. Also, I apologize if this is a simple issue and I'm missing an obvious solution! I appreciate any help!

Attached File  bugreport.txt   51.32KB   1 downloads

Edited by EclairPumpkin, 15 April 2019 - 04:41 AM.

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:56 AM

Use pastebin or an upload service to post larger logfiles.

From the bugreport I can see the error is:

[Tamriel] Trees LOD generation error: Executing TexConv returned error: "Z:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconv.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -m 0 -f DXT1 -bcdither -o "Z:\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\Terrain\Tamriel\Trees" "Z:\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\Terrain\Tamriel\Trees\TamrielTreeLod.dds".

It seems something is preventing Z:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconv.exe from executing or reading/writing files. Could be anitvirus for example.

The log might have more information about the error. You can also try executing the command itself on a command prompt manually to see what the error might be.

"Z:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconv.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -m 0 -f DXT1 -bcdither -o "Z:\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\Terrain\Tamriel\Trees" "Z:\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\Terrain\Tamriel\Trees\TamrielTreeLod.dds"

Edited by sheson, 15 April 2019 - 04:57 AM.

#3 EclairPumpkin

EclairPumpkin

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:54 PM

Thank you, sheson! After adding dynDOLOD and texconv.exe as exceptions to Windows Defender, the issue became apparent. Seems I was missing vcomp140.dll. I had installed vc_redist.x64, but forgot to install the x86 version as well. 

Thank you again for your time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users