File not found: textures\lod\dwecivwarwall01lod.dds

JDaw33

Question

Hi, thanks for the great program! I'm really looking forward to giving it a try!

I seem to be having a similar problem to others, though for a different file:

Exception in unit userscript line 331: File not found: textures\lod\dwecivwarwall01lod.dds

I've looked at other posts with similar problems but, alas, I haven't been able to fix it. I've tried:

• running through the process a few times
  • redownloading and reinstalling legacy of the dragonborn (it seemed to me that was where the problem is, but I very well may be wrong about that)
  • made sure not to make any changes in MO while TexGen or DynDOLOD are running

I'm not sure how to check whether NIFs have incorrect texture paths defined (or how to find what NIF would have the incorrect texture path). 

My apologies if I'm missing something simple! I'm just trying this out for the first time. So, thank you very much for any help!

DynDOLOD_TEX5VR_log.txt was too large to attach to the post, as was my copy+paste of log into a .txt from the last run attempt in DynDOLOD. So, I've just uploaded those to mega.

DynDOLOD_TEX5VR_log.txt

https://mega.nz/#!j3wRGCDB!Nba7GUuQSLOPo1r9noEqyLC4T34weMVsxdKXFjiClog

copy+paste of log into a .txt from the last run attempt in DynDOLOD

https://mega.nz/#!Cuo1BSSJ!C-tFbFokCxIdWTit2W5p_WJHxwtEKm-zfY8C2Zm_bz8

bugreport.txt

TexGen Log.txt

2 answers to this question

The texture textures\lod\dwecivwarwall01lod.dds is included in DynDOLOD Resource - Core Files.

Make sure that the archive downloaded completely and that all folders and files from the 00 DynDOLOD Core Files - Required folder are installed.