Looking for advice/oipinions on 2 video card I am looking to purchase

Razorsedge877

I am looking for some advice on choosing my new video card and would like some feedback. The two cards I am looking at are the Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 TI Waterforce 11GB ant the Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 TI Xtreme 11GB video cards

A few questions I have about the Waterforce are

1. How long will the cooling fluid last. This is an expensive card and will be using it for a few years to come.
  2. Will I be able to incorporate this card into my own water loop if I choose to install a water loop in my computer at a later date?

I guess I am nervous getting the waterforce because this will be my first all in one video card with a water cooler.

The only question I guess I have about the Xtreme would be, is there a water block available on the market for it in case I do water cool my computer in the future.

I will be posting this on a few sites and am looking forward to any constructive opinions on the matter.

Looks like it comes with its own radiator from looking at the pictures. This means you won't need to incorporate it into a custom loop, unless you just want to. If it's a closed loop, which the card most likely is, then you should ever need to replace the coolant. This may also make it harder to incorporate into a custom loop later since the fittings may be proprietary. Using a custom block would be the solution there, but with it being a newer card there likely aren't any custom blocks for it (yet, if ever). My recommendations is if you do a custom loop later, just leave it out of the loop. One less thing you have to worry about.

In general, coolant should be replaced according to the coolant's manufacture recommendations.