Photo

Manual cleaning of Dawnguard.esm

Best Answer Mercury71 , 25 April 2019 - 11:06 AM

I just did this as Lexys guide here say:

Open SSEEdit and load only Dawnguard.esm
Once loaded Left click and open CELL > Block 5 > Sub-Block 3 > select 00016BCF. Scroll down the view window on the right to find XEZN subrecord referring to RiftenRatwayZone [ECZN:0009FBB9]. Right click and select Remove.
Next Left click and open CELL > Block 2 > Sub-Block 1 > select 0001FA4C. Right click and select Remove.
Last Left click and open CELL > Block 8 > Sub-Block 1. Right click and select Remove.
Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 valvangur

valvangur

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:43 AM

Following the STEP guide, I quick-auto-cleaned Dawnguard.esm twice, but when I attempted the manual cleaning I couldn't 'Apply Filter for Cleaning' per instructions in the AFKMods guide. (I'm using TES5Edit v4.0.2) Can I safely edit the records without applying the filter, or should I just skip manually cleaning Dawnguard.esm?

Also the link to AFKMods guide has changed:

https://www.afkmods....e-master-files/

#2 Mercury71

Mercury71

Thane

• VIP-Supporter
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:06 AM   Best Answer

I just did this as Lexys guide here say:

Open SSEEdit and load only Dawnguard.esm
Once loaded Left click and open CELL > Block 5 > Sub-Block 3 > select 00016BCF. Scroll down the view window on the right to find XEZN subrecord referring to RiftenRatwayZone [ECZN:0009FBB9]. Right click and select Remove.
Next Left click and open CELL > Block 2 > Sub-Block 1 > select 0001FA4C. Right click and select Remove.
Last Left click and open CELL > Block 8 > Sub-Block 1. Right click and select Remove.
Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

#3 Greg

Greg

High King

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:20 PM

See the instructions at https://wiki.step-pr...Recommendations for configuring the latest version of TES5Edit (or SSEEdit) to quickly clean plugins.

#4 valvangur

valvangur

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:17 AM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users