1 reply to this topic

#1 hardtroll

hardtroll

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:32 AM

Ok I have finish my skyrim modding, 3 weeks, solved a lot of incompatibilities, bugs, load order, ...etc . Now it is smooth, nice, the gameplay is almost perfect :) I am really happy !

But today, after accomplish XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, I have a surprise.....missing texture mountain !!!!!!!!!!!!This game never give me respite !!! Can see here

https://image.noelsh...92-dyndolod.jpg

1556289292-dyndolod.png

This mountain is just behind me after start camping in the wood from alternate start.

I have disabled  XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, but still same. It means it was there from loong time. And I just never look behind me when start new game. I can't believe this. I start maybe 150 times for test, maybe more......

Well I have re-install majestic mounatin, .......nothing to do... And this is the only mountains. Why that ? others are not affected !!

Anyone does have an idea about that ?

I wanted to play tonight, after the hard job, 3 weeks of suffering,  but the gods of tamriel have decided another issue for me ......

Here my load order

Edited by hardtroll, 26 April 2019 - 10:33 AM.

#2 hardtroll

hardtroll

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:53 PM

Ok I have finish my skyrim modding, 3 weeks, solved a lot of incompatibilities, bugs, load order, ...etc . Now it is smooth, nice, the gameplay is almost perfect :) I am really happy !

But today, after accomplish XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, I have a surprise.....missing texture mountain !!!!!!!!!!!!This game never give me respite !!! Can see here

1556289292-dyndolod.png

This mountain is just behind me after start camping in the wood from alternate start.

I have disabled  XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, but still same. It means it was there from loong time. And I just never look behind me when start new game. I can't believe this. I start maybe 150 times for test, maybe more......

Well I have re-install majestic mounatin, .......nothing to do... And this is the only mountains. Why that ? others are not affected !!

I wanted to play tonight, after the hard job, 3 weeks of suffering,  but the gods of tamriel have decided another issue for me ......

Here my load order

Ok I move this to the general forum, you can ignore this post, because it is not caused by Dyndolod (after desactivate XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod the problem persist)

1556289292-dyndolod.png

Here my load order

Ok I move this to the general forum, you can ignore this post, because it is not caused by Dyndolod (after desactivate XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod the problem persist)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users