2 replies to this topic

#1 hardtroll

hardtroll

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:49 PM

Ok I have finish my skyrim modding, 3 weeks, solved a lot of incompatibilities, bugs, load order, ...etc . Now it is smooth, nice, the gameplay is almost perfect :) I am really happy !

But today, after accomplish XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, I have a surprise.....missing texture mountain !!!!!!!!!!!!This game never give me respite !!! Can see here

https://image.noelsh...92-dyndolod.jpg

1556289292-dyndolod.png

This mountain is just behind me after start camping in the wood from alternate start.

I have disabled  XLodGen, TextGen and Dyndolod, but still same. It means it was there from loong time. And I just never look behind me when start new game. I can't believe this. I start maybe 150 times for test, maybe more......

Well I have re-install majestic mounatin, .......nothing to do... And this is the only mountains. Why that ? others are not affected !!

Anyone does have an idea about that ?

I wanted to play tonight, after the hard job, 3 weeks of suffering,  but the gods of tamriel have decided another issue for me ......

Here my load order

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:07 AM

More than one users has reported similar issues with the latest version of Majestic Mountains. Rolling back to the previous version seems to fix it. There is a bug report on the Majestic Mountains page, if you'd like to report your issue to it, as well.

#3 hardtroll

hardtroll

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:56 AM

More than one users has reported similar issues with the latest version of Majestic Mountains. Rolling back to the previous version seems to fix it. There is a bug report on the Majestic Mountains page, if you'd like to report your issue to it, as well.

Yes I will. For the moment I have fixed it with that trick = in ENGINE FIXES 4.2 for SSE, change SKSE/PLUGINS/ENGINE FIXES.INI = BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest = false instead of true.

It seems to work. But I need to play around more to sse if everything correct.

BTW, I don't even know what it does exactly, but I do it and it work. I don't like do things I don't know, but I need to admit that with deep skyrim modding.....you should do sometime if you are not an advanced programmer !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users