Animated Weapon Enchants (by Vysh)

stoppingby4now

• 5 months later...

In the instructions to how to fix the conflict between this mod and Acquisitive Soul Gems, it says to drag the "enchant shader" from Animated Weapon enchants.esp. BUT I can't see it. What I can see is an "effect shader". Is this the file that the instructions refer to?

In the instructions to how to fix the conflict between this mod and Acquisitive Soul Gems' date=' it says to drag the "enchant shader" from Animated Weapon enchants.esp. BUT I can't see it. What I can see is an "effect shader". Is this the file that the instructions refer to?

Yes, I'll fix that

Sorry guys! I found out that it was not a mistake at all, just not very precise instructions in my opinion. I searched for the answer to my dragging problem on google and found this post: https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2522

Kelmych's reply has a much better and more precise instruction on step 5 (highlighted in yellow) which i recommend you insert in your official instructions.

• 6 months later...

WTF happen there ? i make many search too find a solution, i finaly find the same post

WHY the change aren't in the STEP ? or in the wiki or on the special instruction page , WHY ? nothing hard.

there is nobody to folow this project now ?

WTF happen there ? i make many search too find a solution, i finaly find the same post

WHY the change aren't in the STEP ? or in the wiki or on the special instruction page , WHY ? nothing hard.

there is nobody to folow this project now ?

What happened where? I don't understand your problem.

• 1 year later...

OK. There definitely is some conflict between this mod and AOS, unless I'm quite mistaken. I'm going to find it and kill it. I think it is the stamina enchantment on weapons. Whenever someone draws one of them, it sounds like a dragon is landing nearby. Surely, that is an impressive effect, but not correct at all.

Edit:

Ok... so it isn't a conflict at all. It is the mod entirely. Seems the author has added a Effect Shader \ 14006E60 to have the NPCDragonFlybySD [sNDR:0003E491] ambient sound. I'm guessing it is a copy-paste error? The problem may be more extensive too. I might want to edit this thing!