• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sweatypleb

sweatypleb

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:14 AM

Hello, I'm having some trouble with DynDOLOD. I've seen this topic posted a couple times here already, but the fix for those aren't helping me. I have the registry right, but it's still not working for me.

When I launch DynDOLOD from its folder it tells me I have the right mode for SE, but when I launch the same link from mo2 it says I'm in TE5 mode (I've doubled checked that I chose the right exec numerous times). I've downloaded the SE resources both manually and through mo2, but I'm still getting this issue. Sorry in advance if this is just caused by my bad direction skills.

pics: https://imgur.com/a/lL1buKY

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,425 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

As explained in the manual (and most likely in all the posts you found here and elsewhere) add the -sse command line parameter to start the tools in Skyrim Special Edition mode.

While the included manual is mod manager agnostic it also includes instructions how to do that with Mod Organizer. See DynDOLOD-Shortcut.txt for help.

Once it starts in the correct mode it does a simple check if some key files from correct DynDOLOD Resources Core Files exist in the load order.

If they are not, a message about missing DynDOLOD Resources is printed.

Obviously the tools need to be started from within MO if the DynDOLOD Resources are installed as a mod in MO - as they should.

Edited by sheson, 14 May 2019 - 08:39 AM.

#3 sweatypleb

sweatypleb

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:57 AM

uggh omg thanks for the quick response. I didn't add the argument in mo2, thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users