LODGenx64.exe check the logfile for errors

pickle

Question

im getting errors in my logs. here is the errors: 
<Error: LODGenx64.exe check the logfile for errors C:\Modding\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5VR_Tamriel_log.txt>

<Error: LODGenx64.exe empty logfile C:\Modding\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5VR_DLC2SolstheimWorld_log.txt>

[00:19:25.840] <Error: LODGenx64.exe empty logfile C:\Modding\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5VR_DeepwoodRedoubtWorld_log.txt>
[00:19:25.853] <Error: LODGenx64.exe empty logfile C:\Modding\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5VR_DLC1HunterHQWorld_log.txt>

here is my log file tes5vr 

im not seeing any error in the log, so not sure whats going on. please help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/51vua535roxono1/LODGen_TES5VR_Tamriel_log.txt?dl=0

^is the tes5vr tamriel log

8 answers to this question

The C:\Modding\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_TES5VR_Tamriel_log.txt stops abruptly is the middle of things, which probably means the process was killed by something.

It might have to do with the game being installed to Program Files x86 and then UAC, antivir or some other third party throwing a fit when LODGen.exe accesses files in there.

Other than that, try to bring the spawned command line process windows up front and see they show anything better.

Check (debug) log of MO. Test with MO 2.1.6 as the new version might have issues (updating Windows 10 to 1809 might help)

I did update MO2. I tried running dyn with the new beta and the old one that worked fine for me. Both times lodgen just stops in the middle and dyn ends :( I havent changed anything but mo2....i will see if i can roll back and rerun. I know program86 isnt ideal and I will move my game, but ive run dyn many many times with my game in there and never crashed. 

[00:11:57.169] EEKs Beautiful Whiterun - JKs Whiterun - Eli's.esp EEK_DragonsTongue02 "Dragon's Tongue" [TREE:1803D7C2]: Missing model "meshes\plants\floradragonstongue03.nif"

[00:11:57.188] EEKs Beautiful Whiterun - JKs Whiterun - Eli's.esp EEK_Nightshade03 "Nightshade" [TREE:18051ADC]: Missing model "meshes\plants\floranightshade03.nif"

[00:11:57.206] References using base records with missing models can cause CTD.

[00:11:57.223] Install the missing meshes, then generate LOD again if LOD for reference using these base records is desired.

I got this msg. When I went into the mod folder to look for those files, they were installed. What do I do?

i have the 2 missing nif files saved. so i should zip them and install like a mod?

do i need to just add the files as a mod, or do i rerun texgen/dyn again?

i dont care about the lod, so im hoping i can just zip the missing files as mod and install