Burn Freeze Shock Effects (by pauderek)

stoppingby4now

I only ran it for about 10-15 minutes this morning before bed.

I'll see if I can ramp up the scripts a bit in BFS and Wet n Cold to get the results I want, and see if I can run it for an hour.

Thanks for the advice guys!

How did your results go?

Also, did you choose BSA or Loose main file? (just curious ... so many varied comments on NEXUS and here)

Thanks!

You can't move 'BSFEffects.esp' up in the 'Optionals' tab because it is the ONLY plugin available, doing so will make it unusable by the game!

Also you can't install BOTH plugins from the 'Optional' section of the mod's Downloads page because they the same named plugin, doing this will mean overwriting the original. It is recommended to install the 'Dragonborn Dawnguard' version and use that one.

You can't move 'BSFEffects.esp' up in the 'Optionals' tab because it is the ONLY plugin available, doing so will make it unusable by the game!

Also you can't install BOTH plugins from the 'Optional' section of the mod's Downloads page because they the same named plugin, doing this will mean overwriting the original. It is recommended to install the 'Dragonborn Dawnguard' version and use that one.

I commented in my "EDIT:" (I am learning!) /thx

How did your results go?

I never really got it tested properly, I think. I kept spawning more guards for Alduin to fight, sometimes 100 at a time, and kind of lost sight of what I was actually trying to achieve. That said, I don't think I ever had any script issues, just major FPS drop from the hd fire in my face.

Also, did you choose BSA or Loose main file? (just curious ... so many varied comments on NEXUS and here)

I don't remember sorry, but I'm pretty sure I only installed loose versions where STEP suggested it.

• 1 year later...