Deadly Spell Impacts (by isoku)

stoppingby4now

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freezes when I shoot magic fire

Garfink Skyrim Junkie Anonymous.

Yup. That is the exact same thing that happens to me. Do you know if the medium res version fixes the issue? 
I seem to recall crashes being related to improper install or something. There are some custom options that are not explained well IIRC.

Freezes when I shoot magic fire

Garfink Skyrim Junkie Anonymous.

Yup. That is the exact same thing that happens to me. Do you know if the medium res version fixes the issue? 
I seem to recall crashes being related to improper install or something. There are some custom options that are not explained well IIRC.
I'm not sure about improper install. I've installed it numerous times in Wrye Bash and it usually causes freezes when shooting a spell at the ground. 

I have tested the mod without the esp and it works fine!

BUT I only kept the first 6 files in the directory, as the rest of the files will do nothing without the esp.

I also used the low res version (which looks fine) and actually decrease the size the texture a little further. By default the low res version is 512/512 (texture/normals), I recommend 512/256.

I have tested the mod without the esp and it works fine!

BUT I only kept the first 6 files in the directory, as the rest of the files will do nothing without the esp.

I also used the low res version (which looks fine) and actually decrease the size the texture a little further. By default the low res version is 512/512 (texture/normals), I recommend 512/256.

What did the ESP do anyway? What don't you get without it?