FNVEDIT: Errors preventing a complete "Apply Filters" function

I followed EssArrBee's STEP project to mod FNV.  Game ran fine at the point EssArrBee recommends testing the game (except for binoculars and scopes not zooming in).  Finding character and weapon texture problems (after completing  the STEP), I attempted to use the FNVEDIT function.  'Apply Filters' results immediately in:

[00:01} <Error reading float in "\[00]FalloutNV.esm\[46]GRUP Top "PROJ"\[26]40mmGrenadeProjectileUnique "40mm Grenade Unique" [PROJ:001429EA]\[5]DATA-Data\[18]Rotation\[2]Z">

This is followed by several similar Errors involving projectiles.

then

{00:27]<Error decompressing [LAND:001450FCO]:[EZDecompressionError] Data error>

followed by

[00:37]<Error reading float in "\[03]OldWorldBlues.esm\\36]GRUP Top "PROJ"\[1]NVDLC03x13FieldProjectile[PROJ:0300C17D]\[4]DATA-Data\[18]Rotation\[0]X">

followed by three more Field Projectile  errors in the same esm and four more Lakelurk Sonic Projectile errors in the FalloutNV.esm.

The last line is:

[00:43} Done: ApplyingFilter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 1044862, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 970436, Remaining unfiltered nodes96986, Elapsed Time 00:43

(I don't know how to just copy and paste the errors, so I have typed it out)

I have not attempted to analyze the filter results, believing it to be incomplete because of the "Remaining unfiltered ...." 

The error message about "Error decompressing [Land...."  was turning up when I ran FNVEDIT at EssArrBee's recommended stop point.  I played anyways and did not find problems besides the non-zooming binoculars and scopes.

Summary:  I have a problem with textures, FNVEDIT is running into problems, and I am not sure I would know what to do with the results even I got them (but, then, I have not really understood the associated manual).