LOOT Through MO crashing

For some reason running Loot through MO has been causing crashes for me on startup, before it completes loading of all the mods.

LOOT loads just fine outside of MO, but even the "Core Fixes and Base UI" profile crashes - as does my Vanilla profile most of the time (sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't, with no changes made).

I am using the legacy MO with NMM fixes as suggested in the guide, and have the most recent files for this version.

Edited by drakan80

I had this problem as well, but found that continuously running it through MO will eventually allow you to sort your load order and apply the recommended changes. I remember reading on the LOOT GitHub that it was something to do with Chrome or Chromium API or something and therefore out of their control (I think, it's been a minute since I read that). The good news is, I found that as I went through the guide and added more and more mods, the chance of getting LOOT to crash on startup did not increase. It's just a matter of patience.

I haven't had this happen to me so I don't know anything else to suggest. I have the Mod Organizer 1 Legacy version from the Mod Organizer 2 page as mentioned in the guide. I am currently running Windows 10 version 1809.

This happens on my system as well, although in my case it usually opens and sorts the load order on the second or third run from Mod Organizer 2. I don't remember if I had this issue with Mod Organizer 1 and it's been probably a year or two since I used this one.