• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zephyr

zephyr

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:55 PM

I can't tell you how mad I am right now. I've wasted days worth of hours installing, uninstalling, and confirguing ENBoost, ENBseries, and all of that to stop CTDs from memory overload. (I use Mod Organizer for those who wonder and LOOT identifies my load order as 100% error free). 

So, I followed STEP's instructions for ENBseries' install EXACTLY. I downloaded the latest ENB binary, copied its files into my main skyrim folder, and edited the enblocal.ini to match what ENBoost recommened with my own VRam entered in the slot you have to find out yourself (I used the recommended tool to get the right variable). I then came to the question of how to install an ENB preset (Vividian) with ENBoost. I found STEP's tutorial and followed it EXACTLY alongside Vividian's instructions. I went into the fields of the enblocal.ini that the page told me to replace with the fields found in Vividian's enblocal.ini file. The whole point was not to use theirs because it's not formatted to my rig- but replacing certain fields with Vividian's fields is what STEP instructed to properly install the preset. I did this, saved everything in the ini file and exited my Skyrim folder. I went to Mod Organizer and ran LOOT and FNIS to make sure everything was A-OK, and then I ran SKSE through Mod Organizer like I would to play the game normally. Well, the game doesn't launch. After a few seconds- a black screen fills the screen with a smaller white-bordered empty window in the top left hand corner. My curser does the loading animation infinitely and the only way to get out is to shut down the entire computer. I tried toggling the windowed mode options in the ini in every possible combination and the result is ALWAYS the same. I've tried everything. I don't know why this whole plugin is made to anti-user friendly because it's infuriating. I've wasted so many hours and entire days on this crap and all STEP's official tutorials cause more problems than they solve. I'll attach a screenshot of the screen I get when I launch SKSE. Below I'll also post my enblocal.ini file. I don't know how to spoiler so it'll be long. Sorry. Please keep in mind my ini file looks unusual because STEP's tutorial instructed me to replace certain fields with the fields provided in Vividian's ini file so I can install the preset but keep my rig-specific ini file. What's below is EXACTLY what STEP's official tutorial instructed. 

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
//ProxyLibrary=d3d9_SFX.dll
//ProxyLibrary=d3d9_SweetFX.dll
//ProxyLibrary=RCRN_d3d9.dll
//ProxyLibrary=d3d9_smaa.dll
ProxyLibrary=
[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true
ForceFakeVideocard=false
[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=3810
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false
[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0
[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=8
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=-0.33  // Lower Values for more detailed Textures at distance, -0,33 selected for Vividian Setup
EnableVSync=false
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0
[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=60.0
[INPUT]
KeyCombination=16
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyFPSLimit=36
KeyShowFPS=106
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyEditor=13
KeyFreeVRAM=115
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118
[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=true
Quality=1
DesiredFPS=20.0
[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixSsaoWaterTransparency=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixParallaxTerrain=false //enable for parralax effects on ground textures, makes only sense with texturepacks
FixLag=false //enable if you experience mouselag
[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

Attached Files

Edited by zephyr, 31 May 2019 - 11:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users