Photo

Is this a good way to combat the level 30 cap?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lv4321

lv4321

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:31 AM

So I reached the level 30 cap and still have so much skills to upgrade. I found that using the command "player.setlevel #" allows me to level up/down to any level. So I decided to level my character down (using the command) to 29 and was able to re-earn xp to earn more skills. Will this mess up anything in the game or will it be ok to use?

BTW my only mod involving the xp gain and leveling up is arwen realism tweaks if that is important.....

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:10 AM

I'm confused - I've been playing Skyrim for a long time, and I've had characters well over Lv 30... what cap are you talking about?

#3 lv4321

lv4321

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

I'm confused - I've been playing Skyrim for a long time, and I've had characters well over Lv 30... what cap are you talking about?

Whoops, sorry was talking about fallout 3, my bad

Edited by lv4321, 25 June 2019 - 01:34 PM.

#4 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

You may want to move this thread then - the general support is, I believe, meant to be for STEP support, which is all Skyrim. There is an area for the other Bethesda games, and putting this there might generate a better reply from someone who plays FO3... though I'm not sure I've seen anyone talking about that game in quite some time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users