Hello to all my fellow modders,
First I would like to thank everyone who is involved in the creation of this awesome tool that is Mod Organizer 2. It is super convenient and I still want to use it . Virtualizing files to keep the install folder clean is such a clever idea ! But as long as this issue is not resolved, I am back to the old system of manual installation of mods
A little bit of context:
- I was using MO2 with SKSE, LOOT, ESP-translator, Wrye Bash, TesVedit plugins. Installed a few " standard mod" for Skyrim LE like SkyUI and auto-unequip.
- Suddenly, MO2 started crashing on start, with a q5.dll file error.
- I deleted all mods, MO2, Appdata linked to it.
- I reinstalled skyrim LE properly from steam.
- I re-installed a portable version of MO2.
- Bug is still Happening
I went through some troubleshooting.
- Windows 7 SP2
- MO2 is not installed in the same directory than Skyrim LE (MO2: D:\MO2 & skyrim: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim)
- MO2 is 2.0.2, Skyrim is LE, last steam version
- No other mods, SKSE, ... installed
- MO2 has admin rights. I did not installed support plugins for other games than Skyrim LE
- VcRedist x64 Installed
Right now I am stucked since it seems that the error has something to do with how MO2 manage its .dll file. I don't know how to deal with this issue
I would like to send you my .dmp and .log files from my last attempts but it seems that I can not upload it here. So I uploaded it in .7z format.
Edited by Oromis22, 17 July 2019 - 08:33 AM.