Invisible lod very confused

SaintLuther

Question

I'll start this off by saying I use dyndolod in pretty much every bethesda game I play and I love it. Saying that I am well aware of how to install and use Dyndolod through MO and what to do and what not to do etc and I have followed the instruction page to a tee. It works flawlessly for me in both Skyrim and Fallout 4 but for some reason in FNV it just refuses to cooperate. I have my load order set up properly for it with all the addons for it and I am able to see the Yangtze Memorial from Goodsprings but the Lucky 38 is invisible from the outside as you can see in the pic that's posted. I've remade the lod, changed the texture size but nothing. I'll add while generating lod I see a lot of "texture not on atlas" which I can't find any info on. All help is appreciated

https://imgur.com/a/wzrKg4k

3 answers to this question

DynDOLOD is for Skyrim, Enderal, Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR.

You are using xLODGen/FNVLODGen. You will find the answer about  "texture not on atlas" at https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58562, there are many people unable to use search and asking the same question over and over again as well.

The message means the atlas resolution is too small to hold all object LOD textures. Increase the object LOD atlas size if possible (needs more VRAM) or shrink object LOD textures.

Edited by sheson

After I raised the textures to the max 8096x8096 it fixed it. I honestly had no idea that was the problem I assumed it was something else because I know for one of the lodgens you cant put the size above a certain level or else it would break so I didn't even want to try and set it to the max number lol. I really did look for previous problems with the same question but not on the nexus forums I didn't know those comments were part of a forum nor did i know their thing had a search function. It's a very messy website and I'd rather avoid it when possible. Anyways I really appreciate your help and your project for me is a must have for any games that can use it keep it up man!